Chp11: Mission: Save Y/n

TAEHYUNG POV

Time to save Y/n. I run up to his room and try to burst it open. Obviously, he's shut it with something. Although, he's not in the room. What the fuck has he done? "Y/n!?" I yell, no answer. "Y/n your safe, it's me, Taehyung!" I lean against the door, trying to hear anything from her. Nothing. "Y/n." I try to sound more serious, "I know you're there." I manage to hear a breath coming form inside. Bingo. She's there. "Y/n open the door." I hear movements coming towards the door. The door slowly opens. Once it's fully opened, it reveals a sobbing Y/n. "Y/n are-," she runs up to me and pulls me into a hug. I slowly hug her back and caress her hair. She starts sobbing hard into my chest. I rest my head on top of hers, "let it out Y/n." I softly tell her. She repeatedly nods. We stay like that for a while, then I take her downstairs and ask the receptionist if I'm allowed to take her outside with me. Thankfully, she said yes. I led her towards my secret calming place. "Wow..!" She gasps as she opens her eyes and looks at the amazing view. The cherry blossom tree standing tall in the middle of a small hill, the wind gently flowing, small white flowers dancing along with it. The sound of the wind calming us down as we take a seat under the tree. Y/n admires the sight as I admire her. Obviously, not trying to be a creep. I watch her in awe whilst she stands up and dances away with the wind. Beautiful.

CLEO POV

"Mission save Y/n." I say, opening the door to Y/n and I's room. The light from the sun shines through the window, blinding me. I take a step in and call her name. No reply. "She's not here." I hear Karma say.
We checked every single room on the fourth and fifth floors. Nothing. We are currently sitting in the lobby. "Where else could she be?" Angie asks. Today was the day Angie came to visit. Angie and I have been friends for a while now, I didn't know she was friends with Karma and Anni though. But now I do. Just as I was about to reply with a 'Not sure' I see y/n enter through the entrance doors. She's not alone though. Taehyung. "Y/n!" Anni jumps up and rushes towards her. We follow behind her. "where were you?" Anni blanks Taehyung and goes straight for the answer of her questions. "I... Was..." Y/n trails off with her words. "She was with me." Taehyung interrupts. He glares at Rook, whose behind us all. "Rook." Y/n winces when Taehyung coldly hissed. "Sorry," he says softly to Y/n. What the hell? There's a intense tension between R, presuming his name is Rook, and Taehyung. "Well, my name's not going to stay unknown anymore." Rook laughs a little. "Hand over Y/n." He adds on. Y/n continuously shakes her head, moving closer to Taehyung. What the hell is she doing? Did Taehyung brainwash her?! "Come on." Rook takes a step closer, making Karma and I move to the side. "Y/n, he's a dangerous man." Rook says, leaning in by her ear. He whispers something that we aren't able to hear, although, y/n reacted quick and ran up to me.

TAEHYUNG POV

I saw Rook smirk after Y/n ran off to Cleo. What did he tell her? "Ta~!" Karma says, running off into the elevator. The others follow behind her, apart from Rook. He turns on his heel and faces me, a dark glare meets with mine. "You won't be seeing her ever again." He leaves me with that, walking away with a hand in his pocket and the other giving me a small wave. The nerve.