Chp6: We meet again

I decided to walk around the hospital, I mean, I have nothing better to do. I also heard rumors that people from the fifth and fourth floor have been escaping to all meet up somewhere during midnight. Only on certain days though. I asked Cleo and Karma if they wanted to go check it out. Instead of the answer I was hoping for, I received a scream of "NO." By Cleo. Although, Karma on the other hand wasn't bothered and agreed.

TWO DAYS LATER

Today's the day. We are going to that place everyone's going to. "Let's go!" Karma held my hand and ran to the rooftop, she said a friend of hers was going to be there and lead us to the place. Once we stepped out onto the roof, cold air hit us. I zipped up my jacket, it made me warm up slightly. "So where is this friend of yours?" I asked Karma, turning to face her. This is when I had only just realised something about her eyes. They were lifeless, not a single bit of happiness was in them. Although, half the time she's happy, well, she's quite mean but she's happy about it. Her eyes are also different coloured. I can't help but think about her past, she hasn't told us it. Neither has she mentioned anything about it. She probably has a dark past like everyone of us here. My past is nothing compared to others though... Plus, I'm perfectly sane. These lot are insane in their own ways. I feel terrible for them. Karma looks me in the eyes and brings me back to reality, "he's here, Y/n." She says, pointing in front of us. I nod and turn my head to the figure. I gasp as I recognize the face. It can't be him, there's no way. He was a sicko but he went to jail. It can't be... "Hi! I go by the name, or letter, R." He gives me a small wave and a smile. A twisted smile. A sick smile. The thoughts about him enter my brain again. I shake it off and introduce myself, "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you... R..." He looks at Karma and she nods, "let's check this place out then!"

We escaped through the back door, after R had knocked out one of the guards. "He won't remember, so don't worry about it." R reassured us. Well only me. Karma wasn't worried at all, her hands were in her hoodies pocket the whole time. We are currently strolling in a forest. It's quarter to 12, nearly midnight. It's still cold, but I'm getting used to it. I hear a noise and freeze. "Y/n come on. It's just other people coming." Karma drags me by my arm. "You're such a scaredy cat." She mocks. I swing my arm, making her let go, then walk side by side with R. He takes a look at me, "Y/n, do we know eachother? You seem awfully familiar-," I stop and turn to face him. I look him in the eye, "Nope. I have no clue who you are." We leave it at that and arrive at the place. It's a campfire. All eyes fall on R as we take a seat on some logs. Most people from the fourth floor surround R and talk to him, leaving Karma and I to sit and wait for him to come back. "Should we really wait for him? I mean, we can explore ourselves. He seems to popular to have time for us." I ask Karma. She nods, "true. Let's go over there!" She points over to a small cabin. We walk over to it, it's dark, really dark. The only light we have is the campfire, although the campfire isn't close by anymore. I step in after Karma. A small screams slips through my lips as I feel a hand appear in front of me. "Y/n?!" I hear Karma rushing back towards me, but before I know it, the hand covers my mouth and pulls me back into the forest. The force of the palm of the hand causes me to collapse in the persons arms. I manage to see the colour of their eyes, a glass blue eye... They're two different colours ... Blue and brown. Then everything becomes pitch black. I collapsed.