Chapter 26: Building

ROOK POV

The Porsche pulls up into the abandoned building. He turns his head slightly to face me. His cold and usual glare softens as he slowly speaks, "Are you sure you want to do this..?" I sigh, nodding my head. Taking one last glance at the driver, I click the door open and step out. The icy wind immediately hits me, stunning me for a second. "Good luck." I hear him whisper, before pulling out the broken driveway, then zooming down the street. "There goes my escape," I mumble, trudging towards the chapped doors. The building was a workplace back in 1983, till it was burnt and pretty much destroyed in the late 1990's. I step up onto the remains of the patio, and push open the cracked wood. It creaks as I step inside. The smell of drugs and smoke fills my nostrils as I make my way through the half burnt reception. "We've been expecting you, Rook."

I smile bitterly at the man hiding within the shadows of this crooked place. "We? I thought it was just you." I say, watching him step out the shadows cautiously. "Surely you would know by now, I don't come here alone." The wicked man states, doing a hand gesture. Three buff men rush out and stand next to him, as if guards. "Leo, you know I won't give her to you. Even if it makes Kim go mad." I firmly state, crossing my arms. Leo steps forward, "is that so..?" 

"You want the girl all to yourself, is it now? That's a bit selfish, Rookie." I glare at him, clenching my fist. "You know very well how much I've fallen for her. Taehyung's out the picture, she's mine."

Short but you know your lazy author