Chp12: The Initials

Quick thing, sorry this is uploaded like 10 years later than it should've 😂 I've had the longest writer's block, oh and this chapter is kind of short... Rip. Enjoy though~

~A/N

Taehyung POV

He's dead. Totally dead. I scavenge for my weapon. My dear friend. The one who would always help to to carve my initials. Not into pumpkins, but people. I finally manage to yank it out of my draw. "We meet again." I talk to it as if it's human. "Let's go engrave my initials shall we?"

ROOK'S POV

"Where is she?" I tap my foot on the floor and cross my arms, leaning against the pale wall behind me. "Where's who?" The brunette, Nayeon, asks me. She looks me in the eye, after shuffling into her coat, "and you didn't tell me who that other person is, they're tagging along with us and I don't even know who they are. That's not fair on me." Nayeon pouts. "Her name's Y/n. You'll see what she looks like when she arrives." We turn our heads to the direction of the door. Y/n rushes in. "I'm here..." She shyly says. "We can tell." Nayeon coldly glares at her. "Now now, Y/n, Nayeon, Nayeon, Y/n." I introduce them to eachother. Y/n offers out her hand to shake it with Nayeon's, but she rejects. "Let's just go already..."

TAEHYUNG POV

"Where is that little... Annoying thing?" I searched his room, nothing. Not a single trace of him. Y/n is nowhere to be seen either. Has he taken her somewhere?

ROOK'S POV

It's been two days. Luckily, Y/n's to scared of me. She won't run of to Taehyung or any of her friends. She's now all mine. Well, if I'm able to keep her in my hands that is. I won't lose her. I will keep her as mine forever and ever.

YOUR POV

Nayeon, Rook and I stroll through the forest, the clouds soaking us with their tears. I tried to keep a decent distance between Rook and I, but he pulled me by my shoulder, making me clash into the side of his chest. I place my hands on the side of him, lightly pushing him, making a slight space between, thankfully, he didn't notice and continued walking. It soon started to rain, so we decided to quicken our pace.

We entered a small cabin, soaking wet. "What are we doing again?" I asked Rook, he had his back to me, locking the cabin door. "Um, I actually don't know." He chuckled, turning around to face me, Nayeon was still glaring at me. Does she like Rook? Speaking of Rook, he brought me back into my thoughts by telling my name. I simply hummed a 'yes', and he patted the seat next to him in the small brown couch, "come sit." I, cautiously, walked up to him and sat down. We talked for a while, but then a loud bang on the door made us all look in the direction, it had also made us jump. "Rook, open the fucking door." That voice...
It's Taehyung.
Rook sighed deeply and stood up. He slowly unlocked the door, although, Taehyung didn't slowly attack him.
He lunged at Rook.
Rook squinted in pain when Taehyung knocked him onto the cold, hard, wooden floor boards. Taehyung hovered above him, pinning him to the ground. "You will die, Rook." Taehyung spat, through gritted teeth. Nayeon and I just stood, shocked. Taehyung suddenly took out a knife, his initials carved into the bottom part of it, where he held it, tight. I gasped to what he had said next, "remember this? My best friend, it's been wanting to design you, although you weren't my victim back then, but now... You are." He smiles brightly at him. It's not the cute rectangular shaped smile. It's a deadly one. Is he a serial killer?! I'm I'm standing in a room with , well he's most likely to be, a murderer. Taehyung stabbed the knife into Rooks arm, then carving what looked like his initials into it. "You deserve this." Rook shakes his head, screaming in pain. Nayeon suddenly is unfrozen and runs to Taehyung, pushing him over. "You're a psychopath!" She yelled at him. Taehyung just laughs. Nayeon helps Rook up. I'm guessing she doesn't know what type of person Rook is. "Nayeon. He's the psycho here. I'm perfectly innocent here. I'm just trying to get rid of a rapist." Taehyung chuckles and points directly at Rook. Nayeon stops. "What? The rumors were true..." She muttered. Rook quickly gets up and runs over to me, "he's lying! He's trying to get into your head!" Rook pleaded for me to believe him, but I didn't. I know who he is and what he is. "You monster..." I whispered, barely audible. Rook ignored what I said and pulled me into a tight embrace. "Get off!" I struggled to break free. Taehyung notices and runs up to him, knocking him down to the ground.

NAYEON POV

Taehyung scooped up Y/n into his arms, making him carry her in bridal style, keeping her far away from Rook as possible, "next time I'll fucking end your life for real." Taehyung snarled. Taehyung gives Rook a last death glare before hurriedly rushing out the room and into the cold, gushing, rain. I chuckled and sighed, "you really messed up Rook. Just leave the kid alone." I shook my head, disappointed. I started to walk out too, but he grabbed my arm, "please... You're the only one I-,"
WHACK!
My hand lost contact with his cheek and he held it, facing his side. "Yeah, think again, but I'm not the only person you have. See you, in hell." I put my hands into my coats pocket and walked out, leaving him in a mixture of shock and rage. "He deserved that." I muttered, walking carelessly back to the psychiatrist.