Chapter 20: Newbie

"Argh, forget it!"

Y/n, furious, throws her towel away somewhere to the side. She places her hand around the sink and looks at herself in the mirror. "Why me..." She whispers lowly, feeling her eyes sting.

"Your eyes are starting to sweat."

A mysterious voice speaks, causing Y/n to jump and strike her head towards the door. "Also throwing a towel at me isn't very charming."

A pair of light brown eyes shimmer as he enters the ladies bathroom. "Uh, what are you doing? This is the women's bathroom!" I  grab another towel, ready to throw. "Whoa, chill... It's actually a unisex bathroom." He chuckled and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

I probably didn't look, shoot... Y/n thought. She looks back at the boy, he's looking at her strangely.  Her cheeks then lit up a bright pink, realising the situation.

Her shirt is now pretty much see-through.

"Ah, curse you coffee and spaghetti sauce."
Y/n mutters, loud enough to be heard by the boy. He just chuckles with that awfully adorable smile. The way his eyes slightly close. And- no, snap out of it.

(Your POV)

"Uh, helloo~?" The boy snaps his fingers in front of my face, causing me to leave my thoughts. "Huh, oh uh, what were you saying?" I quickly ask him, turning back to the mirror to continue to clean my shirt. "Oh, well I was wondering if... You wanted to be friends prehapes?" The, now shy, boy asks, fiddling with his fingers.

"Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't mind, but wouldn't Nayeon and-and he just brutally murder you..?" I half whisper to him, with confusion showing on my face. "Uh, I've never heard of them, but what do you mean by, murder? " The chestnut hair raises his eyebrow.

"Hold on, I've never seen you around here before. Are you, prehapes, new?" I ask, not hearing about a new kid joining.

"Yeah, I'm the new transfer student, Kim Seok-Jin, nice to meet you." Jin introduces himself, smiling, then reaching his hand forward for me to shake.

"Ooo, my name's probably going to get you into a load of trouble, but I'm Y/n." I smile and take his hand and shake it.

"Just Y/n?"

I freeze. I've never been asked that before. "Well, uh, yeah just Y/n."

Jin just curiously nods his head, "anyways, I have a spare shirt in my bag, you wanna... Use it?" Jin suggests, placing his bag on the counter ready to take it out. "Well, this stain is going to need proper treatment so I guess, yes please!"

He take out his shirt and hands it to me, "thank you so much. You don't know how much I needed this, haha." I nervously laugh entering a cubicle. "Yeah no problem, I'll see you later then Y/n."

(2nd person POV)

Later...

"HOLY COW!"

"Whoa there buster-"

"He made the wrong first move..." Karma and Cleo say in sync. "Welp I ain't getting involved." Karma says, striding away from the scene. "Whoa wait! You can't leave me!" Cleo yells, running after Karma.

Meanwhile behind them...

"Girls, calm down." A teacher, who teaches sports, tries to stop the two girls from attacking eachother. Well, Nayeon from attacking the other. "Or what? You're going to make us do six laps around the park, skipping?" Nayeon retaliates, trying to attack Y/n.

Meanwhile a few metres away from the scene...

"Are you crazy?!" Taehyung punches the locker behind Jin. Jin simply stays up against the locker in silence. "Why her of all people?" The way he says her really sends shivers down Jin's, or anyone for that matter, down his spine. "I-I'm sorry! Literally, what has she done? She-She doesn't even act rude in any way possible---"

"Shut up Seok-Jin!" Taehyung suddenly yells, shutting the poor and innocent Jin up. Maybe he should've listened to Y/n about him getting into trouble.

"I don't want you anywhere near her, alright. You're supposed to be my best friend, not my obsession thief ."