Chapter 27: Back to the hospital

3RD PERSON POV

The school was closed, as there had been a murder. Cleo had brutally stabbed a student. Nobody knows why other than herself. However, the police are not arresting her for the murder, instead, they're sending all the people from the mental hospital, back into it.

Currently, the students are packing their things from the dorms they were assigned only for them, due to their mental health. Y/n had finished packing, along with Rook and some others, and had been taken back to the hospital already. Meanwhile, Cleo and Karma were talking about how the girl Cleo killed totally deserved it. "That bitch deserved to die, but you should've tortured her a bit!" Karma whined, having watched Cleo straight up stab her a few times. "We would've been caught-"

"You were caught, Cleo." Karma reminds her, rolling her eyes. Karma and Cleo zip up their bags and leave the dorm building. Nayeon, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung were waiting outside. "Took you long enough." Taehyung mutters, trudging towards the car that would be taking them.

After about half a hour, all the ex- students had arrived. "You all know what class you are classified as, now go!" Yelled a man, wearing a black top hat, fancy bowtie, a plain white shirt with a black blazer on top. Everyone scurried to the elevators, remembering where they were a few years back.

Y/n suddenly remembered her roommate. It was Cleo. You sighed and leaned against the corner of the elevator, awaiting the number to ding on floor 3. (A/n I changed it, you're floor 3) 

Floor 3 finally arrived and you pushed past a few people and made your way to your room. The door had already been left unlocked, so you slowly opened the door knob and entered the room. Still the same, plain white walls with markings on them, a bunk bed in the corner and two windows. And two closets beside eachother.  Nothing much, however, this is where you first met Cleo, and almost died by her. You set your things down and start to unpack. Placing your clothes into the left closet, and putting your pillow onto the top bunk, as Cleo had once said she likes bottom bunk.

The door creaked open, revealing a smiling Cleo. You look away and lay on your bunk. The rooms silent, other than the sound of Cleo opening and closing her closet to place her clothes in. You hated the silence, so you asked why she did it. "Why? Why did you kill her?" You ask, slightly hesitant. "It's what she deserves." Cleo simply states, a sly and evil smirk plastered onto her face. "And maybe, it's what you deserve, too."