Chapter 23: Canteen pt2

"I just want to know, how's my dear TaTa?"

Taehyung's deep voice rang in your ears. Time froze, as everyone in the canteen drops their food and conversations, flickering their head towards the group. Nayeon and Cleo all look at Taehyung, bewildered. Karma broke the silence, "Taehyung. Are you crazy?!" Karma runs to Taehyung, roughly yanking his shoulder back. "Tae! You literally... You- have a girlfriend." Karma whispers, feeling slightly disappointed. Taehyung's nods, "I know." Taehyung pretends to act sorrowful, however, being close to you was killing him. His desire to just kiss you and tell you how much he loves you was just so tempting. However, he acted the opposite.

"You're right." He blankly says, rubbing his face in annoyance. "I have a girlfriend. I despise you." Taehyung begins to rant, pointing a shaky finger towards you.
You, confusion written all over your face, look directly at his finger. "Thanks." You say bluntly.

Rook had already went away from the scene, to scared to go against Taehyung.

Taehyung's heart stung at your cold tone, however he showed no hurt expression. You blankly look away, remembering how cruel this boy is.

Very short and to be continued but I'm posting because BuckyIsWhy is annoying lmaoo
- a/n