Chp5: "Don't leave me!"

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!" I pleaded, as I held onto her foot. "You can't!" She tried shaking me off her foot, but it didn't work as I held tighter. "Tell them you don't want to go!" I yelled, she replied with a sad voice, "I did. They said that I have to, it's best for me." "Don't leave me!" She walked up to the door and she left. "We can still see her during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plus, we can talk in the garden and lobby." Cleo reassured me, patting my back. "Still..." I mumbled, staring at the door. Karma soon entered, a confused expression on her face. "What the hell happend to Anni? She nudged past me and mumbled something like 'Ask Cleo and Y/n'." She said, shutting the door behind her and taking a seat on Cleo's bed. "She's going down to the third floor..." Cleo explains. Karma freezes for a second to process what Cleo had just announced, "so you're telling me that Anni is more sane than us?" Karma stands up, her tone is cold and her voice is slightly breaking. "We can see her-," Karma leaves the room before Cleo is able to finish her sentence. "Jeez, she's a moody one." Cleo scoffs and sits on her bed. "Yeah..." That boy, Taehyung was the name he introduced me with, flickers back to mind. How does he know me? Why does he know me? And how did he find out about my past? I've been lying to myself for the past few days, saying he didn't ask any of the questions he did ask. He asked me questions about my parents, family, relatives, my old friends, well, 'friends'. Although, he wasn't shocked or anything when I gave up and told him. He was emotionless, blank, as if he already knew all of this. The strange thing about it was after I told him about my boyfriend breaking up with me, that's when his expression got serious. He muttered some words, which I manage to catch, "How dare he. He knows y/n is mine. What a best friend." I am 100% sure I heard the words "y/n is mine. Only mine." At least seven times after that whole chat about my bitter ex. His knuckles had become white after clenching them so tight. I kind of felt bad- no what am I thinking? I don't even know this guy! I snapped out of my thoughts when Cleo had flickered water on my face.

"YAH! You took your time. I thought you had died or something!" Cleo said, sarcastically, putting the glass of water down on her bed side table. "What were you thinking about?" She asks, once I sat a seat next to her on the bed. "Nothing important." I reassure her, smiling. She smiles back, "whatever you say, weirdo."

It's short I know. Sorry. I'll be making them less shorter, maybe 500-600 words. I will do some long chapters though! Enjoy:)