"Good Girl"

"I thought you were a good girl Azalea," I say as she detaches her arms and lips from her boy toy, looking at me. I lean against the wall in the club, smirking. She makes her way over to me, her hand slowly moved down to my manhood and my breathe quickens.

She smirks getting closer to my ear, her hot breathe hitting my neck, "You know Luke," her hand slides over my manhood, causing me to tug my lip ring between my teeth, "Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught." She whispers in the sexiest voice ever, "So just turn around and forget what you saw."

"And why would I do that?" I say her eyes meet mine, she runs her hand through her platinum blonde hair. She smiles, she let's go of me wrapping her arms around my neck. She brings us closer, our lips only centimeters apart. I try to take the chance but she pulls away, she brings her lips to my ear again, whispering.

"'Cause good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught." And with that Azalea walked away...

Leaving me with nothing but her silent words floating in my mind.
------
Quick A/N

Azalea is a made up character, I had made this book before I even knew about Arzaylea. Azalea is not based on Arzaylea or anything of that sort. So that means that are two totally different people, one is made up and one is real. So all I ask is please don't bash on my book because of how close the names are.
Thank you my little penguins<3
Love always,
Dani Nicole