Accident

Requested anonymously. Thanks for the idea!

- Clementine's POV

Another early morning at Ericson's boarding school for troubled youth. We were troubled alright, dealing with the apocalypse. Although this morning, it didn't seem like the apocalypse was the only thing I was dealing with. I groaned in pain as my stomach cramped unusually. Maybe it was the herbs in last night's stew... I thought hopefully. However upon eating more regularly, my body had decided to become 'more regular' as well. I finally sat up, yawning while a small wave of nausea passed me. Looking over, I noticed the bed on the other side of the room was empty. Guess AJ went out early. Probably on patrol again. I thought, smiling slightly.

After waking up a moment in bed, I stood up, sadly feeling even worse than before. That wasn't the only thing I felt though. I felt... Gross, and weird. And finally, I realized not only that, but that there was a trickle of something warm running down my leg. Instantly my face paled as I turned to look at the mattress. "Sh*t!" I cursed, seeing the stain of red where I had slept. That could only mean one thing... I thought, completely dreading the thought. I bled through my pants!! Panic filled my mind as I checked the closet for another pair of pants, yet none existed. That means I have to go outside... I tried to stay calm, but embarrassment flooded my mind. The next question was who to go to. I checked my window quickly, seeing almost everyone outside. Violet and Ruby were outside as well, so... They were out of the picture. Unfortunately. I couldn't ask AJ or Tenn, that'd be too awkward, plus they wouldn't understand. Willy wasn't even an option, nor Aasim or Omar. But that only leaves Louis... I cursed mentally, looking outside to see him not there.

Suddenly a familiar sound caught my attention. He's at the piano! I thought, quickly trying to make it before anyone else could come in to see... This. Making my way there awkwardly, I tried to figure out what to say, but of course nothing came to mind. We hadn't even been together that long, and now I had to go tell him I leaked through my pants?! Finally I reached the doors to the room, hearing familiar playing as usual. Just as I had second thoughts, nearly deciding to go back, I heard a door shut and voices inside. None of which were female. I went inside quickly, nearly slamming the door behind me and making Louis jump. "Oh hey Clem, what's up?" He asked casually, giving me a smile. What do I say?! "I need your help!" I blurted out, quickly locking the door and staying awkwardly against the wall. "Oh? What with?" He questioned, turning to face me. "I-I... Uhh..." I trailed off, blushing from embarrassment. "I... Bled... Through my pants..." I cringed as I waited for a response. Undoubtedly expecting a disgusted reaction, or at least a shocked one, like the one Javi gave me when I told him. Like the one Kate gave me when I asked for her help. "Oh... Okay, what do you need help with then?" He asked almost completely unphased.

"... I really don't know... I guess I need another pair of pants." I looked down, trying not to shrink into the ground, like I wished I could. I flinched feeling a hand on my arm, until I realized it was Louis. I looked up at him, my face undeniably red as he said, "Clem, it's okay. These things happen." He smiled, shifting and removing his trenchcoat. "Here, you can take it for now, and we can find you something to... Prevent this from happening again." He gave it to me as I put it on, although it was... Too big for me, to say the least. But it was better than walking around with bloody pants.

After a quick visit with Ruby, who gave me some pads for the week, we went around looking for another pair of pants. Finally after looking in a few rooms, we found a nice pair of black leggings, which fit nicely. I gave Louis his coat back, all clean and everything, before heading to the stream to try and wash my stained pants. As I left the room, Louis called back to me for a moment. "Hey Clem?" He said, standing and walking over to me. "Yeah?" I turned back and asked. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm glad you came and asked for help actually. It's nice to know you're not just trying to be 'perfect', y'know?" He smiled, holding my hands. "Yeah... Thanks for the help, Lou... It means a lot that you didn't get grossed out or whatever..." I trailed off, still unsure of what to say. Before I turned to leave however, he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, then my lips, before letting me go. I smiled while leaving, glad that the situation turned out so well.