Love Bite

Now...somebody drew this picture I added. I can't remember who though...it was so good I screenshotted it but I'm sorry I can't remember who created it ;-;
Requested by clemxlouis1. Thanks for the idea!

- General POV

"You can't be serious right now!" Clementine argued, pacing back and forth around the room. "I am. He's making heart eyes at you and you can't even see it!" Louis defended, gesturing and sitting on the bed. The girl huffed, blowing a strand of her hair our of her face. Yes he was mad, but...he found her really attractive when she was mad. For whatever reason. Also intimidating and scary though. "I can see it! Lou, I've known him for like, years now. It'd be rude just to stop talking to him. Especially when there's no reason to." Of course she loved this guy. But he was the jealous type. Or, in his words, 'protective'. "I'm just saying, I don't like it when you two are alone. How do I know he won't try anything?" The teenage boy pouted, pushing disturbing thoughts from his mind. "Are you kidding me? Sure he's annoying sometimes but seriously? You don't trust me at all?"

"It's not a matter of trust, Clementine. I just...how do I know he won't steal you away? What if he replaced me? Then--" Louis' rant was interrupted by a pair of lips, roughly placed atop his. The boy's eyes widened momentarily before he settled in. The anger washed away instantly. "You should know by now that I'd never leave you. I'm yours. And you're mine." Clem whispered, face only inches from his. The boy's face turned deep crimson red as he stared into her eyes. She looked back at him in confusion as he paused to think of something. Then, nodding slightly as he made up his mind, Louis cupped the girl's face with both hands, kissing her deeply and passionately. It was too hard to stay standing.

Louis snaked his hands around Clementine's waist, pulling her closer as she let out a quiet gasp. That was because he pulled her downwards, to the point where she now sat on top of him. Legs spread, straddling the boy's lap. "Lou..." She whispered, her voice turning breathy. He lifted her chin, still kissing her as hard as he could. He had to make sure he was her only. Clem placed her hands on his chest, pressing slightly against him as their mouths were connected. Her control slipped as a quiet moan came from the back of her throat, earning a mid-kiss grin from Louis. The boy went down now, kissing her chin, then lower, and lower. Until he reached the area of her collarbone. He knew what he was going to do.

Louis' lips met his girlfriend's warm skin as he bit down slightly. He sucked on it, grinding his teeth in such a way that would surely change something. The girl breathed out quiet moans as her hands roamed him, grabbing his hair and pulling him closer. She wanted to be closer. The boy continued this, finally, turning back to admire his work. Now everyone would know she was his. And no one else's. Clementine pushed him down, the boy now laying on the bed. She crawled on top of him, her annoyance completely diminished to nothing. Nothing but passion. Louis smiled up at her, grabbing the hat off of her head and tossing it carelessly onto the floor. Clem giggled as she lay on top of him gently, hands pressed against his body.

Now, he took a chance. The boy pulled out her hair tie, Clem's curly, dark hair now falling over her shoulders. Who knew it was so beautiful? "You're beautiful." He whispered, making her blush a little as she pressed herself closer to him. Louis tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, taking the opportunity to bring his hand to the back of her neck and pull her in for another kiss. In the midst of their intimacy, the couple had failed to notice the door open. "Ahh!" A familiar voice exclaimed in shock. The couple pulled away immediately, cheeks flushed bright red from the intrusion. "I am so sorry." Gabriel apologized as he covered his eyes, half turning away. He too, was now red as a tomato. Louis rolled his eyes as his girlfriend got up, however still sitting on top of him. "That's okay, I should've locked the door. Sorry, we were just..." She trailed off. What had they been doing? Arguing? Then kissing and making up. Not that either had complaints about it.

"Just...about to have sex?" Gabe questioned. Both teen's stomachs turned. It was hard to say if in a good way or bad. "What?! No, no not at all. Not...no. Just, uhm...kissing." Clementine replied in embarrassment. That's when they heard the laughter coming from outside. A taller man walked in, laughing his own a*s off at the situation. "Javi?!" Clem looked back in astonishment. First Gabe, now Javi. How much worse could it get? Hopefully not worse than that time she asked him about getting her period. "Sorry, we were just coming to tell you that dinner's ready. But I guess you already got some." Javi cracked up again, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes as Clem covered her face in embarrassment. Louis, too, felt embarrassed. Surprisingly.

"Javi!" Gabe scolded. Although he was...upset, he understood. "What? Look at her, you'll see what I mean." The adult pointed, gesturing to Clem's neck. Which had bruised deeply from Louis. Gabe flushed red as Clem's eyebrows furrowed. She didn't understand what they meant. It was then that Gabriel moved past Javi, going to go eat. "What?" Clem asked in annoyance as Javi tried to contain his laugher. He was weird like that. Almost fan-girlish in a way. "That thing. On your neck." He said, knowing she wouldn't understand. Louis sat up, eyes widening. But he stayed quiet. "What's on my neck?!" The girl got annoyed as she stood, the taller man stepping back, trying for her to calm down. "Just the...uhh..." He scratched the back of his neck, noticing her expectant look. "Love bite." He turned and ran, leaving Clementine's mouth wide open. She knew what he was talking about.

This is the closest to a lemon I've ever written I think. O.o