Guardians

Requested by nene1201. Thanks for the idea!

- General POV

"Yo, Kenny! Get over here!" Lee shouted at the other man, who talked to his family. He came over confusedly, his expression softening when he saw what the man was looking at. Since he had died, he kinda...watched over Clementine. A lot. She was like a daughter to him, he couldn't help it. "Well look who it is. Little AJ." Kenny smiled as Luke joined them, smiling widely when he saw the two. "Don't you think you guys are creepy spying in on them?" Christa commented while Omid only joined the other men. They all remained silent as she laughed, rolling her eyes at them. "Hey. I just gotta make sure Clem doesn't go off fooling with someone. Like a...boyfriend, or a girlfriend." Kenny shrugged, all of them in awe as the young girl hugged AJ, watching him draw something at the desk.

"She's bi?" Luke asked, watching him nod. "She's never admitted it, but...you know. I can tell." Kenny laughed. Clementine ruffled the little boy's hair, smiling at the picture he drew. "Oh. Oh shit. I'm gonna cry." Omid said as he teared. The picture was of all of them. "How did he..." Lee asked. "She described us to him." Rebecca smiled as she walked over. The woman smiled at her son, who now sat next to the teenage girl on the bed. "You're okay with this?" Nick gestured to the two of them in the room. "Of course. He's still alive, isn't he? She's a suitable caregiver for him. I'm just happy it was her and not some idiot. Like that boy there, with the trench coat or whatever." Rebecca laughed along with the rest. Little did they know...

AJ ran out of the room happily, clearly on some sort of mission. "Well. This is awkward." Diana chuckled, watching her daughter lay down on the bed, starting to...talk to herself? "She got that from you." Ed joked as he wrapped an arm around his wife. She gave him a hard glance before smirking. "Says the one who never shut up. Even when he was alone." The two laughed a little before focusing back on the girl. All of them watched curiously as the door opened and Clem sat up, happy to see the person walking in. "Not this shitbird again." Kenny groaned, seeing Louis walking towards her. "I thought that was my title." Ben joked as Kenny gave him a hard glare. All in fun, of course.

"Hey." She said as he sat next to her, yawning. "Hey. You good?" The boy asked as he touched the tip of her hat in a joking manner. "He's gone too far..." Lee and Ed said in unison, watching intently as he took it off her head. "SIR. THAT IS MY HAT YOU'RE TAKING OFF MY DAUGHTER'S HEAD." He yelled, cracking his knuckles and being held back by both Luke and Diana. "Just calm down. She can handle it." The woman spoke, relaxing as her husband did. "Fine." He mumbled. Pete chuckled noticing the two look around confusedly. "Did you hear that?" Louis asked, expression stuck in confusion. "Uhh...yeah. I mean...it's probably nothing." She smiled, scooting closer. "Clementine...haven't you ever heard of personal space?" Lee face palmed watching the girl lean in closer.

"Listen...I know you've been...tired lately. Because of everything going on. But...I'm here for you." Louis said as he placed his hand on top of Clementine's. "You don't know anything about--" Kenny started, being hushed by Lee. "Yeah...same here." She smiled, reaching her hand behind his head and starting to pull the boy closer. "What the hell is she doing..." Lee whispered to himself, watching in horror as they both got closer. "Don't tell me they're..." Kenny continued, growing angrier by the second. Finally, her lips connected with his as they kissed. Not just a little peck, either. A real kiss. A long one. Giving them all enough time to let it sink in. "Am I dreaming?" Omid rubbed his eyes as he watched. "No, you're dead." Nick said back as they all tried to process this. She wasn't the little baby anymore.

"Aww...they're cute." Javier smiled at the scene. Obviously an unpopular opinion as he received harsh glares. Specifically from 3 men. "That's it." Ed fumed. He was ready to knock some teeth. "Not just anyone can date my sweetpea." Lee shook his head, watching the two lay down next to each other, cuddling. "Lee, where's the salt lick?" Kenny called as he walked around with a crowbar. "How'd you even..." Javi questioned the magical appearance of this crowbar, but...at this point, he realized it was too late. "Honey, it's not that bad." Diana tried to convince her husband, who now sat on a chair, willing himself to calm the f down. "What about you? What do you think of all this?" Kenny pointed to Omid, who looked back and forth between him and the cute couple. "I...I'm fine with it. I mean...yeah. I ship. I just don't want you to ruin that dude's face." He raised his hands as Kenny pushed him aside, now facing Javier. "And you?" He squinted his eyes as Javi smiled nervously. "I ship it, sorry. Don't tell Gabe." He chuckled, very nervously, as Kenny passed him.

"Why are all of you standing in my way?!" He groaned, being met face to face with Nick. "Kenny, chill out, man." He defended as Kenny gripped the crowbar tighter. "Listen here, vanilla ice--" "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" Lee yelled from where he stood, being persuaded by Carly and Kate that it was okay. "Should we tell them?" Omid whispered to Alvin and Javier. The two nodded as Omid stood up on a chair, starting to...yell. Very loudly. "EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN." He shouted, gaining the shocked attention of them all. "Look at her. She's happy. He's happy. AJ's back with them. LOOK AT THEM, THEY'RE A FUCKING ADORABLE FAMILY. So just sit down, CALM down, and let Clementine be happy. Please. He'll take care of her, she'll take care of him. Also, I ship Clouis and I'm not sorry. So there's another reason." He said before getting down. Leaving everyone speechless. "I guess he has a point." Lee sighed. He teared, holding onto Carly as he watched the three play a little game with the old beach ball. Finally they nodded. They had to admit...the two were pretty cute together.

That was kinda weird to write lmao
Idk how good it is so sorry if it's not that great. But I do hope you enjoyed.
However...it was fun to write 😂
Thanks for reading!