*surprised picachu face* (yes this is an actual chapter)

This one's gonna be short but whatever it was requested so there. DEAL WITH IT *dabs*
Requested by _Mafeh_. Thanks for the idea!

- general POV

AJ focused his whole mind onto the picture, hand flying around the page. It had to be perfect, he was trying to convey a message here. And not even Clementine was allowed to know. Not yet. The young boy scribbled here and there, filling the paper with colours that Tenn had given him. He added one more detail onto the hat. Finally the boy sat back to admire his work. He nodded to himself, smiling at the picture. Hopefully they were okay with it.

"Clem! Louis!" He called after them. The couple turned around hearing the small voice, smiling when they saw who it was. "Hey little dude." Louis waved as he ran up to the teens, holding the paper tightly against his chest. "What've you got there, goofball?" Clem asked with a smile. It made Louis almost swoon at how cute her voice was. "A picture that I drew. I wanted to show you guys." He smiled brightly at them as the two exchanged glances. "Yeah, of course. What is it?" Louis smiled as they sat down at the nearest picnic table.

The young boy held out the sheet of paper, watching the expressions of their faces fall into confusion. "What? Did...did I do it bad?" He asked, now glancing at it for himself. "No, of course not, AJ. It's just..." Clem paused as she thought, looking at the picture longer. It showed the three of them, together. All holding hands in front of the school. And neither teen knew what to say about it. "Just what?" He urged, now worried that they didn't like it. "Why is it the three of us?" Louis interrupted, although his tone was still lighthearted and cheery. "Well...because we're...family." The two teens looked at each other, wide eyed. Clem was the first to look away, and back to AJ. "You think we're all family?" She smiled a little as he nodded. "Yeah. Because you do the weird kissing thing with Louis. But you take care of me. So doesn't that mean we're family now?"

The girl paused, mouth open a little as she thought. It was true. "Wow..." The older boy said under his breath. If was...an honour, to say the least. "Yeah. We are family." Clementine nodded, smiling first to him, then to Louis. He only smiled back, lacing his fingers with hers happily as AJ ran to the other side of the table, hugging the, both tightly. "I'm glad we're family." He said, sighing into the parent figures. "Me too." Louis replied, watching Clem nod in agreement. "Me three."

Ok, ok, I know this is hella short. I'm sorry. I'm tired, okay? That and LIFE IS HAPPENING AND IM STILL FIGURING IT OUT. But I did this anyways. Hope you enjoyed this very short oneshot!!!