2.first night

Cont.

I filled out the paperwork while elijah sat in my lap.

"Okay.this the part elijah won't like."said yanny.elijah was sitting on me while playing with my rings on my hand.

"We need to background check.it normally takes a few hours to do but by law we have separate you two for those hours."said laurel.i nodded.laurel pick elijah up.elijah held tightly to my two fingers.

"I will back."elijah held his pinky out to me.

"Aw."said yanny.i chuckled.i hook my pinky with his.he let me go.i left hospital and drove to photo shoot.i arrived I immediately got changed into photo shoot clothes.the guys was getting their makeup done.i joined them.

"So what happened?"asked jin.

"I am father."jhope started choking on air.

"What?!"said jin and jimin.their eyes was widened

"I am uncle!"said v with a smile

"I am adopted elijah."

"Who?"asked rm.

"The little boy I helped apparently his only family member that was taking care of him was terrible.so the option was me adopting him or he was going to the system."

"The system is terrible."said jin

"I know.that why I adopted him."

"Where is he at?"asked jungkook

"With the social workers until the paperwork is done."

~later

I sat next rm and jin.i smirked at the camera.

"And that's all for day."said the photographer.the members cheered.i Can finally sleep!

"Hyung,you lucky.we have nothing plan for the rest of the weekend.so you can get know your new son."said rm.he patted my back.oh fuck!i almost forgot about elijah.i nodded.we aparted ways.i got in my car.i went to my apartment.i texted yanny to bring elijah to my apartment when it's done.i order a stuff for elijah room.note to self:clean out that storage room.i laid down on the couch.maybe i Can take a quick nap before they come.i closed my eyes.there was a knock on my door.i sighed.i answered the door.laurel was holding elijah.yanny gave a thick orange envelope.

"That's all the important documents you will need."said yanny.i nodded.elijah reach out for me.i grabbed him from laurel.

"Why does he had a pacifier?"

"He kept biting us."said laurel.i nodded.

"Good luck."said yanny.they walked away.i closed the door.i put elijah on his feet.he hugged my leg.i patted his head.

"You hungry?"he nodded.i walked to the kitchen.i pick elijah up and sat on the counter.he started whining and reach out to me.

"Bud,i am not going to be holding you all day."he pouted.his whine started sounding like a small whimper.i sighed.i pick him up from the counter and place him on my hip.i microwave cup noodles.my phone rang.elijah got scared from the sudden noise.i grabbed my phone from my phone.i answered it.

S:hello?
Jimin:did you borrow my headphones yesterday?
S:the blue ones?
J:Yeah
S:Yeah i got them
J:can you dropped them off to me?

I looked at elijah was staring at me.

S:um how about you come get them
J:okay.i am on my way

Then he hang up.i sat elijah on the stool.he whined.

"Elijah,i still in the same room as you.calm down."he stopped whining.i gave him the noddles with a fork.i took the pacifier out his mouth.i placed it on the counter.elijah slowly ate his food.i yawned.i really need to sleep.i went to the couch and sat down.i rested my head against the wall.i immediately fell asleep.i woke when I heard a knock on the door.i was about to get up when I noticed elijah was laying on my chest.i carefully lay on the couch beside me.i went to Answer the door.it was jimin.he walked in.

"Let me go get them."he nodded.i went to my room.i grabbed the earbuds off my nightstand.i walked out my room.i saw jimin standing by elijah.

"He is so cute.how old is he?"asked jimin

"Un Actually i Don't know."i handed the headphones to him.

"Thank you."he said.elijah sat up and rubbed his eyes.he saw jimin.he ran to me and hug my leg.

"Wow.okay.i never get that reaction out of anyone.everybody loves me."said jimin.i chuckled.

"Elijah meet jimin.jimin meet elijah."

"Hi Eli."said jimin.he waved.elijah pointed at jimin.he walked to elijah.he kneeled to elijah height.elijah touch jimin orange hair.jimin started giggling.elijah immediately stop touch his hair and hid behind my legs again.

"At least he likes my hair."said jimin.i nodded.

"I have to go.see you later."said jimin.

"Later."jimin left.i looked at elijah.

"Can I called you Eli?"he nodded.

"Oh I am yoongi but everyone calls me suga."he smiled at me and nodded.his smile was so contagious that I wanted to smile back but i smirked instead.

"You need a bath."he shook his head.i walked to my storage room.i looked in one of boxes.i found my box of toddler clothes that I was supposed to send to my little cousin years ago.

"We need to go shopping tomorrow some new clothes for you but this will do for now."i grabbed a sweatpants and black t shirt.i went to the bathroom and ran some bath water.

"Can you wash yourself?"elijah looked at his feet.

"Okay.i will take that as a no."i grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet.i heard a splash.i turned around elijah was in tub.he looked at the water in amazement.he never seen water before?he submerged his whole body underwater.i quickly ran to the tub and pull him up to sat up.he pushed his wet hair out his eyes.he was breathing hard and smiled.this kid is weird.i grabbed a sponge and pour body wash on it.i was scrubbing his upper body while played in the water.note to self:buy some tub toys.

"Stand up Eli."he looked at confused.

"I have wash your legs."he shook his head and quick cover his penis.

"Stand up and keep it cover while I wash your legs okay."he nodded.he stood up.i quickly wash his legs.i drained the water.i wrapped him in the towel.i pick him up from in the tub.i dry his body.i put his clothes on.i went to my room and elijah followed me.i pick him up and place on the bed.i turned the tv on.elijah watch it.i grabbed some clothes for my shower.i went to the bathroom.i hop in the shower when I hear a elijah whining.this kid here!i rolled eyes.i need to teach him personal space.i started washing myself when I heard the bathroom door creek open.i should had lock that!i peek from the side of shower curtain to see elijah stand at the door staring back at me.oh my gosh.this kid is fucking weird!i quickly finished my shower.i wrapped a towel wrapped my waist before opening the shower curtain.elijah was still staring at me.i sighed.i gently push out the bathroom.he started whining.i quickly got dress in my pajamas pants and T-shirt.i opened the door.elijah immediately hugged my leg.i picked him up.i place on the bed.i turned the tv off.

"Elijah you can't follow me into bathroom okay?"he looked me confused.

"Cuz It's...weird...not nice."he nodded.

"Good."i went to the light and turn it off.elijah started screaming.i turned back on.

"Okay.i need to get you a nite light but for now we just going to leave the bathroom light on."i went to the bathroom and turn the light.i went my room light and turn it off.i got under the blanket.elijah did the same but he snuggled to me.i sighed.he need definitely learn personal space!i looked at his sleeping face.he had his thumb in his mouth.he is lucky he is cute!