46.medicine

Eli pov

I was playing with taehyung puppy,tannie in the dressing room.

"Appa,i want a dog."i petted tannie.he hop off my legs and went to jimin.

"No."said suga without looking up from his phone.i rolled my eyes.then one of the staff drop off some food to members.when TXT walked in.they walked in greeted BTS.they walked to me.me and kai did our handshake.

"Long time no see."said soobin.i shrugged.

"I been busy."

"You need to hang out more."said taehyun.i nodded.then yeonjun offer me a fruit kabob.

"No thank you.i am allergic to watermelons."

"Oh then um."said yeonjun.he grabbed a pineapple cube out the fruit bowl.

"Try this."said yeonjun.he gave to me.

"I am not hungry right now."i put it on a napkin.

"Wait yeonjun ain't the fruit bowl had watermelon juice mixed in?"said beomgyu.my eyes widened.please tell me he is playing.

"Beomgyu he just can't eat it."said yeonjun.i started scratching my hand.

"Actually i can't touch watermelon or this will happen."i show him my hand that is slowly developing a rash.

"Oh I am so sorrry!"said yeonjun.i nodded.i walked away from the and to suga.i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the hallway.i show him my hand.

"I thought I told you not to-

"I know!yeonjun accidentally handed me a fruit that was drip in watermelon juice."

"You lucky I pack your allergy medicine but that at the hotel right."he said.i frown as I scratch my forearm.he checked his watch.

"Fuck.i go on stage in 10 mins.um you can go to the hotel and apply the medicine.its in my suitcase."he said.he called someone on his phone.i continued to scratch my whole right arm.

"Okay.sejin will take you back to the hotel.he is coming to dressing room right now."he said.i nodded.the rash spread to my chest and neck.jin walked out the dressing room.

"Suga we about to head stage wing to get mic'ed in a few minutes."said jin.suga nodded.then sejin walked to us.

"Text me when you get there!"he said.i nodded.me and sejin left the stadium and went to the hotel.i went to our hotel room.i immediately dig through suga suitcase.i saw the two medicine bottles.yes!i took a quick shower then I apply the cream to my upper body.

Suga pov

We waited at the stage wing for the commercial break to be over.i was pacing back and forth.

"Suga,Why you so nervous?we practice this song a dozen times."said jin

"I am not worry about performance.we will do great.i am worry about Eli."

"What's wrong with ej?"asked jin

"He had a allergic reaction.i sent him back to hotel to apply the medicine."

"Apply?"asked Namjoon

"He broke in a rash.so the Medicine is a  type of cream."namjoon nodded.

"He is older enough to do that.he will be fine."said jhope

"I know but I will physically see that he is fine."

"Now i wished we had our phones backstage.you could had call him."said jimin.i nodded.after we performed we went to the dressing room.i grabbed my phone and FaceTime eli.his face appeared on my screen.

"Hey appa!"said Eli

"You feel better?"he nodded.

"Good.can you order us some dinner?i will be there in a few."

"So I get order?!??!we having a buffet!"he started jumping around in excitement.

"You know what!nevermind!i changed my mind!"he stopped jumping around.

"Wait!i was playing appa!chill!"i laughed.

"I got this!"he said.then he hanged up.i smiled at my phone.