16.#protect the littest member

Eli pov

I was sitting on the floor.i was eating my noodles with hands.

"Eli,try using a fork."said jhope.i shook my head.

"I gave on trying to make him use fork."said suga.he was sitting on the bed with taehyung.

"Does he even know how to use chopsticks?"asked jin.he was sitting on the desk chair.jungkook was sitting on the desk.

"Probably not."said suga.he shrugged.

"Guys,today when go to radio station.try to speak in English."said rm.he was sitting on bed with jhope.i stood up and walked to suga.i point to his food.he feed me a spoon full of rice and vegetables.i reached up at him.he grabbed a napkin.he wiped my hands clean.he picked me up.he placed on his lap.

"What time we have to been there?"asked jimin.he stood from the floor.he threw away his trash.

"In like 30 mins."said rm.

"Meaning the van will be here in 10 mins.tae put your shoes back on."said jin.taehyung sighed.

"Maybe after the radio interview can we go sightseeing?"asked jhope.whats that?i got confused.

"Sightseeing is going to see different places in the city."said suga to me.i nodded.

"Hyung,Why you explaining nobody asked about the definition."said jungkook in worry tone.

"Eli was confused."jungkook nodded.

"Oh yeah.eli probably never been sightseeing."said jin.

"So can we?"asked jhope.

"If the interview ends on time."said rm.jhope high fived taehyung.i clapped my hand excitedly because they was excited.

"You didn't go yet.why you excited?"asked suga.i shrugged.

"Let's head to the car."said rm.we threw away our trash and left jin room.we went to van.i sat next suga and jungkook.i started chewing on my sleeve.suga moved my arms from my mouth.

"No.don't do that."he said.i pouted.he chuckled.

"You're adorable,baby bear."he said.he kissed my forehead.i rolled my eyes.i am not adorable.we drove up to a crowd of people.the guys got out the car one by one in a line.i held suga hand while walking through the people.the crowd was very close.

"He is so cute!!!"said a person.then someone grabbed my other arm and one of my leg.i screamed.suga pulled me away from them.he pick me up in his arms.i started crying.i was crying so hard that my body was shaking.

"You Okay."said suga in my ear.no i am not!!!!i almost got kidnapped!what if those fans would have brought me to cousin luke!!!!!my heart started beating fast.it was getting harder to breath.

"Elijah,look at me."said suga.i noticed we was in the building.i felt like my lungs wasn't working.

"Elijah,look at me."said suga.i look at him.his face was calm but his eyes was panicking.

"Breath.in."said suga.he breath in.i copy him.

"Breath out."said suga.he breath out.i copy him.we did that a few times until i calm.

"I told you I will protect you."said suga.he kissed my forehead.i hugged his neck.he rubbed my back.

"Well I have to do a interview but we when get back to the hotel.we can cuddle."he said.i nodded.we went to a radio studio.suga sat next to jin and jimin.

Suga pov

"The last member just join us."said the interviewer.

"Hello i am suga."

"Well Since you are here.can talk about what happened outside."said the interviewer.i look at rm.i am not answering that!

"That topic is very sensitive right now.we rather not talking about at this moment."said rm.

"Understandable."said the interviewer.we continued the interview.i didn't pay attention much.i was focus on Eli who was sleeping.after the interview.we stood at the door.

"Suga,you sure about this?"asked jin.

"Hyung,i still have a little trust in the army."

"You don't have walk with us.security can escort you two first to car.you don't have walk with us."said jhope.he place his hand on my shoulder.

"I still have a little faith in army.you guys should too."jhope nodded.jimin opened the door.i walked out first in line.i noticed the fans keep their distance.they wasn't crowded around us at all.i look behind to the other members.they was surprised the fans didn't try to mob them.we hop in the car.

"I told you guys."

"Hyung,on Twitter army made the #protectthelittestmember."said jungkook.he show me his phone.

~later that night
Eli pov

I ran down the street while the crazy fans ran after me.i saw suga at the end of the street.

"Appa!!!"he turned around.I ran to him.i grabbed his hand when someone grabbed my legs.i tried to hold on to suga.the fans pull me away from him.

~end of dream

I woke up.i sat up i looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.it was only 11 pm.i saw suga was still sleep.might be nice!i sighed.i got bored.i started counting how many corners are in room.that 1,2,3,4 corners but door has corners too!so that 1,2,3,4 more corners!4+4=8! Wait I didn't count the corners on the windows......