18.appa

Eli pov

I watching tv while sitting on suga lap.suga was playing in his phone.

"Is shooky done now?"suga sighed.

"It been only 10 mins since I put in the washer."he said.

"But shooky wasn't dirty!"

"Yes.he was.especially after you drop him the toilet."i turn around to face him.

"But That was an accident!i want shooky."

"Well you have to wait until he is clean."i pouted.

"How about you take a nap?"he said.i folded my arms

"I am not tired."

"Well we can cuddle instead?"he said.

"Yeah!"i hugged him.he laughed when his phone rang.he answered it

"Hello?.....Yeah i got my laptop.....good.cuz I got a new song idea for the next album...."he said in the phone.he looked at me.

"Actually i will meet you in your room.....later."he said.he hanged up.he moved me off his lap.he got out of bed.

"Put your shoes on."he said

"Why?"he started putting his shoes on.

"You going to hang out with jimin."

"No!i want to stay with you!"i jump off the bed and into his arms.

"Well I have work with rm for new songs right now so you can play with jimin."he put my shoes on my feet.

"But I wanna go with you."

"I thought you liked hanging out with jimin?"

"I do but I don't have shooky."

"Shooky is getting clean right now."he said.he placed me on my feet.he grabbed his laptop.he grabbed my hand.he left the room and went to jimin room.suga knocked.jimin answered the door.

"Can you watch him?"asked suga.

"Yeah sure.come on eli."said jimin.jimin reach out for my hand.i shook my head and tighten my grip on suga fingers.suga looked at me confused.i shook my head.suga pick me up and give me to jimin.i frowned.suga left.we walked in.jimin placed me on the bed.i want appa!i silently crying.

"Why you crying?"asked jimin with concern.

"Appa(dad)"i whispered.jimin frowned.

"Suga is coming back."said jimin.i know!but I want him now!jimin phone chimed.he checked it

"Looks like jin started a vlive.lets go visit him."said jimin.he put his shoes on.he pick me up.he wiped my tears.

"No more tears okay.i am not good with tears."he said.i nodded.i tried to stop crying.we left jimin room and went to Jin's.jimin knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"asked jin.

"Jimin and eli."said jimin.jin opened the door.jin took me out of jimin arms.

"Hey ej!"said jin.he hugged me.

"Where is suga?"asked jin.appa!i started crying.

"Great job Hyung."said jimin.he took me from jin.

"Sorry."said jin.jimin hugged me.

"Suga will be back soon!there no need for tears eli."said jimin while still hugging me.i slow stopped crying.jimin sat next jin in front the camera.

"Hello."said jimin to the screen.

"Army,this is one of rare occasions you will see eli without suga."said jin.jimin nodded.

"What you was doing?"asked jimin

"I was eating."said jin.he showed jimin the bowl of noddles and vegetables.i want some!i pointed to it.

"You want some?"asked jin.i nodded.jin feed me with the chopsticks.jimin phone ranged.he answered it and put in on speaker.

"Jungkook whats up?i am on live."said jimin.jimin place the phone on the table.

"Really?i want to join!"said jungkook

"Actually it is my live."said jin.

"Then you definitely need me to join!you guys in jin room?"asked jungkook.

"Yeah."said jimin

"I am on my way."said jungkook.he hanged up.i pointed to the tv.

"You want to watch tv?"asked jimin.i nodded.jimin place me on the bed.he turn the tv on and put on Disney channel.then he continued doing the live with jin.when we heard a knock.

"Probably jk."said jin.jin answered the door.jungkook walked in.

"Oh eli is here.hey eli."said jungkook.he waved at me.i waved back.

"Where is suga?"asked jungkook.he is not here!i started crying.jin pinch jungkook arm.jimin sighed.

"What did I do?"asked jungkook

"I am watching eli right now cuz suga is busy."said jimin.he sat next to me.he started rubbing my back

"Oh so suga is gone."said jungkook.i started crying harder.jin pinches jungkook again

"Jk stop mentioning him."said jin.

"My bad."said jungkook.

"Suga is coming back.there no need for the tears."said jimin.he hugged me.jungkook sat next jin at the desk.

"Hello Army."said jungkook.

"Where's tae?"asked jin

"I am not tae keeper."said jungkook

"Okay But Where is he?"asked jin

"Probably In his room."said jungkook.then there was knock on the door.jungkook,jin and jimin look at each other comfused.

"Who is it?"asked jin

"Suga."he said.i quickly got out of jimin arms and out the bed.i ran to the door.i unlocked it and open the door.i hug his legs.

"Hey bud."said suga.he picked me up.he walked in.

"What's you guys doing?"asked suga.

"A vlive."said jin.suga nodded.

"Thanks for watching him."said suga

"No problem."said jimin,jin and jungkook.jin pinched jungkook arm.

"You only been here less than 5 mins."said jin

"And within those 5 mins you made eli start crying."said jimin.

"I said I was sorry."said jungkook

"Night you guys."said suga.we left jin room and went our room.

"I got shooky from the dryer."said suga.he place me on the bed.he gave me shooky.i hugged him.

"I missed shooky."suga chuckled.he sat next to me.

"I bet you did."he said.he petted my head.

"But I missed appa more!"i hugged him.he didn't hug me back.i look up.he was had a gummy smile while staring out in space.i stood on my knees.

"Appa?appa?"i waved my hand in front of his face.he shook his head.he hugged me tightly.he started giving me kisses all over my face.i started giggling.

"I love you baby bear."

"I love you too appa."