29.jimin house

Eli pov

I watched as suga pack his suitcase.i snatched the T-shirt off his hands.

"You not leaving!"he sighed.

"I had to go.its only for the weekend."said suga.he took the shirt back.

"Take me with you!"

"I can't."he said while folding his clothes.

"Why not!"

"The people who are interviewing me and rm doesn't allow children in the building."he said.i pouted.

"Look on the bright side!you get to spend the weekend at jimin house."he said.he ruffled my hair.

"Are you going with me?no.so it doesn't look that bright to me."i glared at the suitcase on the bed.suga zipped up the suitcase.

"I have to be in airport soon.so I have drop you off at jimin house.lets go."he said.i started crying.

"I am coming back."he said.he pick me up.

"But you leaving!"

"Yeah i am leaving but I am coming back."

"When?"

"I will be back on Sunday."

"Exact time."

"Um i can't give you a exact time cuz I don't know the exact time."i pouted.

"Don't worry I will text jimin when I land back in Korea Okay?"i nodded.he place me on my feet.he grabbed the suitcase and went to my room.he gave me the backpack with my clothes in it.i grabbed shooky.

"You are coming back."

"Yes I am coming back."he said.we left the apartment and went to the car.

"You coming back on Sunday?"

"Yes I am."he said.we hopped in the car.

"Are you sure you are coming back?"

"Bud,it like how I dropped off at school and picking you up after school."he said

"School only 8 hrs.a day is 24 hrs.a weekend 48hrs plus the rest of today hours left.thats is a lot of time!"

"Nice to know you good math."he said.then we ended up in front of a house.suga knocked on the door.jimin opened the door.

"come in."said jimin.we walked in.

"Jimin i will be back on Sunday."

"Is there any thing I need to know?"asked jimin

"Don't take shooky from him.other that you should be good."said suga.jimin nodded.

"I will see you later."he said.he kissed my forehead.

"Later jimin."he said.jimin waved.suga left.

"Follow me."said jimin.we went to bedroom.

"This is where you will sleep while you are here.my room is across the hall if you need me."he said.i nodded.i place my bag on the bed.

"You want to watch a movie?"he asked.i nodded.we went to living room.i sat on the couch.jimin gave me the remote.

"Pick a movie while I cook the popcorn."said jimin.i nodded.he left.i hug shooky.i look through the choices.i saw the lion king movie.appa like that movie.i frown.he is not here.i looked at shooky.

~flashback~

"You know me and shooky are best friends."said suga .i raised an eyebrow.he nodded.