15.hesitate

Eli pov

I was watching paw patrol on my tablet while the guys got ready.suga rubbed my hair.i looked up.

"You have to stay in this room.if you need anything ask ms Gina."said suga.he point to the lady who packed up the makeup.i nodded.he gave me shooky.suga left the room with the other member.i continued to watch my show.

"Elibruh."said ms Gina.thats not how you say my name!i look up the tablet

"You want to watch the guys performance?"She asked.not really.i rather continue watching this.

"I will take that as a yes."she said.she grabbed my hand.we left the room.we walked passed the people backstage.i hugged shooky tighter.we ended at the wing of the stage.i saw the guys standing in pose for the next song.ms Gina kneeled to me.

"Do see your dad?"she asked.i nodded.she smirked.

"You should join him on stage."she said.

~flashback

I got bored of playing with shooky.i look at the guys.they was practicing dancing.i ran to suga.i hugged his leg.he pick me up.he place me back at the wall.

"You can't run to me if I am dancing.that dangerous.you can get hurt."he said.i nodded.

~end of flashback ~

I shook my head at her.she rolled her eyes.she took shooky from me.i was about to start whine when I remembered I still had my pacifier in my mouth.

"You get your toy back in you do it."she said.i nodded.i looked at suga.

"Mic mic bungee
Bright light jeonjin
Manghal geo gatassgessjiman I'm fine, sorry-"said suga.i ran to him.i hugged his leg.he raised an eyebrow.he pick me up.

"-Adeuri neom jalnagaseo mianhae eomma
Daesinhaejwo niga moshan hyodo
Uri konseoteu jeoldae eopseo podo
I do it I do it neon maseopsneun ratatouille
Hok baega apeudamyeon gosohae
Sue it"he said into the mic.then he jog to ms Gina.he give me to her.

"Stay."he said.he ran back to his spot.ms Gina gave me shooky back.i watch the rest of the performance.they took a bow and walked off stage.suga looked at me in disappointment.he took me out ms Gina.

"I thought I told you not do that."said suga.i pointed to ms Gina.suga looked confused.

"Bud,how about you just tell me."he said.i shook my head.he sighed.

"Can you Just tell me?i am tired and I don't want to think right now."he said.i took my pacifier off and gave it to suga.i cupped my hands to his ear.

"Ms Gina took shooky and said I had to join you on stage to get it back."i whispered.suga stopped walking.

"Jimin,can you watch eli.i have to go do something."said suga.he gave me to jimin.jimin nodded.suga walked away.

"Where he going?"asked rm.jimin shrugged.we walked to the dressing room.

~later

I playing with my rubber duck while suga wash my arm.he scrub too hard.i snatched my arm back.

"Sorry Bud.i was thinking about what happened today."said suga.

"I am sorry."

"Bud,it's not your fault."he said.i nodded.

"But you know what today lesson is?"he asked.

"What?"

"That you shouldn't hesitate to talk to me."

"I don't like talking around people."i frown.

"I can see that."he chuckled.i looked at the water

"I am not suppose to talk to you either."

"Why not?"

"Cuz cousin Luke told me not talk at all."

"Well fuck him cuz I like when you talk to me."he said.i looked at him.he did a gummy smile.i copy his smile.