17.find shooky now!

Eli pov

The alarm went off.suga woke up.he sit up.

"Morning Bud."said suga.

"Did you know there are 256 corners in the room but only includes the windows and walls."suga raised an eyebrow.

"Okay?"he said

"But with the doors.it is 2,048 corners in this room."

"Um how do you know that?"he asked.

"I counted but I kept having to start over cuz i forgot doors,windows,the tile floor and bed.did you know there are 32,954 corners in total in this room."

"Baby bear um did you even sleep last night?"he asked.i looked down at my hands.

"No."i whispered.

"Eli,look at me."he said.i looked at him.his face was calm but his eyes was full with worry.

"Why you did sleep?"he asked.

"I try!but I couldn't sleep after that scary dream."

"What scary dream?"he asked.i shook my head.

"Baby bear tell me."he said.i shook my head.he sighed.he got out of bed.

"Fine don't tell me.i guess I have to take shooky with me instead of you to breakfast."said suga.i quickly got out of bed and ran to him.

"No!i want to go with you!"

"Are you going to tell me?"he asked.i nodded.he picked me up.

"It's Really scary are you sure you hear?"he nodded.

"I was being chased by some crazy fans!i saw you so i ran to you but the fans grabbed me and pull me away from you!it was scary!!"

"Well That difference between reality and dreams.in reality I will never let her in harms way."

"Yeah.cuz you are like a hero!you like a superhero!!"

"Like anpanman."he smiled

"What's that?"

"It was a Japanese anime."i nodded.then he grabbed his phone.he started tying on his phone.

"What you doing?"

"I got a new song idea.i had to write it down before I forget."he said.i nodded.we started getting dressed and ready.i noticed shooky wasn't on the bed.

"Where's shooky?"

"I don't know.where did you have him last?"he asked.he place me on my feet.

"On the bed."i climbed onto the bed.i moved the pillows and blanket.

"He is not here."

"Bud,we can look him later."he said

"No!i need to find him."i looking under the bed.it wasn't there.i started crying.

"Woah calm down.we will find him."he said.we started looking around the room.

"Bud,i can't find him."said suga.i started crying again.

"I will buy you a new one."he said.

"No!i want my shooky!"

"Okay.we will look for him after breakfast."he said

"No!now!"then I started crying loud when his phone rang.

"Hello?......um eli is having a meltdown right now.....he lost his toy......that would be nice....later."he said.then he hanged up.

"Suga!find shooky!"i started tugging on his sleeve.

"I don't know where he is at."he said.i sat on floor and started crying harder.i want shooky!then we heard a knock on the door.suga opened it.the members walked in.

"So what are we looking for exact?"asked taehyung

"A bt21 shooky plushie."said suga.they started looking around the room.

"Can we just pay him a new one?"asked jin.

"I try that already.eli said no."

"Just buy a new one.whats difference."said jungkook.i threw a pillow at him.

"That's the difference."said jimin.i started crying more each time someone said they couldn't find him.

"I am getting a headache from his cries."said rm.

"I got this."said jungkook.he place a pacifier in my mouth.

"See problem solved."said jungkook.i take the pacifier out and threw at his head.he hissed in pain.

"You little mother fu-"then taehyung covered jungkook mouth.

"Found it!"said jhope while walking out the closet.i ran to him.he gave me shooky.i hugged shooky.

"Eli,don't you have something to tell him."said suga.

"T-tha-ank y-you."i whispered.jhope smiled.

"You welcome,little one."said jhope.

"Where is my apology?!?"said jungkook

"Kookie,Eli was struggling to say thank you.don't push it."said suga.