32.not allow

Eli pov

After the performance the guys came back to the dressing room.jhope,jungkook,jin started a vlive.i sat down on the couch I watched as jin goof around in front of the camera.

"Wait think it's not working.i think it's off."said jhope.jin walked away disappointed.

"Fuck."said jin.

"Wait it's working."said jimin.

"Let's not swear."said jungkook.

"You hear that yoongi."i smirked.suga looked from his phone.

"Elijah.don't call me that."said suga.

"Why?"

"Cuz you can't."He said.

"IF YOU ARE GOING LIMIT MY WORDS!I WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP!i yelled.everyone looked at shocked.i glared suga.suga sighed.he walked to me.he kneeled to my height.

"First you can't raise your voice at me.second you are not allowed to cuss at all and definitely not at me."he said in serious tone.

"DON'T WORRY I WILL ADD IT TO THE LONG LIST OF SHIT I CAN'T DO YOONGI!I AM NOT ALLOWED DO A LOT OF SHIT!THIS NOT FUCKING FAIR!"i yelled.

"Elijah what did I just say?"

"YOU NOT LISTENI-"then he put a pacifier in my mouth.what the fuck?

"You won't listen to you until you lower your tone and don't cussing at me.understand?"he asked.i nodded.he took the pacifier out my mouth.

"Speak correctly."he said.i looked at my feet.

"You keep telling me I can't do and say things with little to no reasoning behind it."

"Cuz you won't understand if I explain it you."

"But you say I am very intelligent."

"You are But you want gain knowledge about adult things.you can't understand until you are adult yourself."he said.i frown.he ruffled my hair.

"Cheer up.adults would love to be a kid again.so enjoy it while you can."he said.i nodded.

"Bud,when we get home.we can watch Moana."he said

"Really?!?"he nodded.i clapped excitedly.suga chuckled.he stood up.i noticed everyone was watching us.suga walked to camera that jin was holding.i followed behind him.taehyung pick me up.he tickled me.jungkook join in.i started giggling

"Don't tickle him."said suga.he took me from them.

"You two don't remember last time."said suga.

"Sorry i forgot Hyung."said taehyung

"Sorry."said jungkook

"What happened last time?oh eli had-"I shook my head at jhope.he stopped talking.

"My bad eli."said jhope.speaking of accidents.i need to pee!i cupped my hands around suga ear.

"I need to pee."i whispered.he nodded.he placed me on my feet.he grabbed my hand.he walked with me to restroom.

"I will wait here."said suga.i nodded.i walked in.i went to the stall.i did my business.i was wash my hands when the guy walked from the urinals to the sink.it looks familiar.the guy smirked at me.

"My buddy Luke is doing time you brat."said the guy.i remember him!

~flashback

"Jino,you want to get a hits in?"asked Luke.i laid on the cold floor with my body aching.jino grabbed me by my hair.

"Don't mind if I do."he said.he smirked.he punched me so hard I black out

~end of flashback

My eyes widened.i slowly back away.

"Now you remember me?"he said.i gulped in fear.i backed up until I bumped into the wall.

"You going to pay for getting my best friend lock up."he said.then he left the restroom.i sighed.cousin Luke got some loyal friends.i dried my hands.i walked out the restroom.i grabbed suga hand.why would luke send jino is hurt me?but jino didn't hate me like Luke did.jino hadn't been around me and Luke for months before he got locked up.why he shows up now?maybe-i walked into a wall.i hissed in pain.i rubbed my forehead.

"I tried to tell you.you wasn't listening."he said.i nodded.

~later
Suga pov

We watching the movie.i noticed eli wasn't singing along with movie like normal.he looked like he thinking.what is he thinking about?i paused the movie.eli was staring at the paused movie

"Bud."he didn't respond.i shook his shoulder a little.he looked at me.

"Are you okay?"he nodded.he hasn't verbal respond to me yet since we left the performance.something is wrong.

"Bud you want to tell me something?"he looked hesitant.

"Baby bear you can tell me.i promise I won't get mad."he held his pinkie out to me.i hook my pinkie to his.

"I saw one of cousin Luke friends toda-"i interrupted eli

"Exact when did this happen?"

"When I washing my hands in the restroom.he um told me um...."he said.i notice he was nervous.i rubbed his back.

"Take your time."

"He told me I am the reason why cousin Luke is locked up and that I will pay for it."

"What's his name?"

"Jino."i nodded.note to self:file a police report.

"Baby bear why you you thought I was going to be mad at you?"

"Cuz I Waited to tell you."he said.i hugged him.

"I just glad you told me and didn't lie to me."he nodded.