20.piano

Eli pov

I was following suga around in the stage wings.i saw taehyung sitting at a piano.i walked to the piano.taehyung was playing random keys.

~flashback~

I sat next to my teacher as she played the keys.

"Elijah,you just have to feel the music."she said.i smiled

"You want to try?"she asked.i nodded.i place my small fingers on the keys.i took a deep breath.

"Elijah That was amaz-"she was interrupted by cousin Luke

"He is ass!don't know why his parents wasted money on him!he sucks!"said Luke

"Mr Jang,he is prodigy!"she said

"He is trash!"he said.he walked to me.he pulled me by the collar of my shirt

"Never play that again!"he yelled

~end of flashback ~

I frown.taehyung stopped playing.he looked at me

"You want to try?"he asked.i looked at my feet.i don't know.cousin Luke said not to.

"It's okay if you don't know how to play.i don't either."said taehyung.he pick me up and place me next to him.

"Try it."said taehyung.i looked at suga who was talking to jin.

"I am sure suga won't mind if you play."said taehyung.i nodded.i place my fingers on the keys.i took a deep breath.i started playing heart and soul.

I looked up for the keys.i noticed everyone seas gather around the piano and was looking at me.suga smiled proudly at me.

"Do you know any other songs?"asked jimin.i nodded.

"Wait!we have piano version of that song?"asked jungkook

"The instrumental was just electronical beats."said suga.then taehyung smirked at jungkook.jungkook nodded.he look jin.jin nodded.jin looked at jhope.he smiled and nodded.he looked jimin.jimin clapped excitedly.jimin looked at rm.

"Okay.i will talk to the stage manager."said rm

"No!i disagree with this whole plan!"said suga.

"Well Army say different."said jungkook.he gave suga the phone.

"When did you start recording?"asked suga.

"The fans liked his cover."said taehyung

"My answer is no.he is not doing that."said suga.

"But Hyung."said jhope

"End of discussion."said suga.

~later

I watch the guys play games with the crowd.

"Before we continue our games.we like to invite a guest on stage."said jin

"Guys know eli right."said jhope.the crowd cheered.suga looked at jhope with the You-better-not look.

"Wait shouldn't we ask permission for Eli to be on stage."said jungkook with a smirked.

"Hyung,can eli join us on stage."said rm

"No."he said sternly.

"Well good thing we asked ej before asking you."said jin

"Come in out eli."said jimin.i gave shooky to the lady standing next me before I ran to suga.he pick me up.suga gave me the Did-you-agree-with-this look.i nodded.suga nodded.

"If you follow us on twitter.we posted a video of eli playing the piano."said rm

"Eli said he would play it live today."said taehyung.i pointed to the piano that placed behind the guys.suga place me on the bench.he petted my head before stand with other members off to the side.i took a deep breath.i played mic drop on the piano.i heard cheering from the crowd.

"Thank you for amazing cover but ain't past bedtime?"asked suga.he smirked.i shook my head.

"Hyung,can he stay for a few games."said jimin.

"Nope."said suga.he picked me up.i waved bye to the crowd.we went back stage to the dressing room.he place me on the small couch.

"But I am not tired."suga place a blanket on me.

"Well You can count the counters the room until I come back."he said.he kissed my forehead.he gave shooky.i started counting the corner.i got 741 corners when I fell asleep.