21.drown

~2 weeks later
Eli pov

Suga walked in.i let go of his hand.i ran to the couch.i lay on it.suga laughed at me.

"We are home."

"I can see that Bud."said suga.he petted my head.he went to his room.i followed after him.i climbed on the bed.i started jumping on it.

"Stop jumping on my bed."he said.i sat down while suga unpack.i grabbed the remote from the nightstand.i turn the tv on.it was on the news channel

"The worldwide kpop band bts is back home."said tv.it show a video of us walking through airport.suga took the remote and changed the channel

"I was watching that!"suga shrugged.i looked at tv.it was on the cooking channel.

"Appa!can we make that!?"i asked while pointing to cookies on the screen.

"Sure after I am done unpack."he said.i clapped my hands excitedly.after he was done.we went to the kitchen.he place me on the counter.

Why we need flour?"

"I guessing you never bake a cookie before."

"Nope I look at the flour.Suga started cracking the eggs to put the bowl.I grabbed a handful of flour. I blow it.

"Eli!"said Suga.I notice suga got flour on his stomach.

"Sorry.but white looks good on you."then he cracked a egg and pour the yolk on my hair.

"Yellow look good on you."then I threw the bowl of yolk at him.it landed on his pants.

"I think it looks better on you."

"You got me dirty."he smirked.

"Bud,you want a hug?"asked Suga

"Nope!"i got off the stool.he hugged me.

"You getting me dirty!"

"That the point."he let of me.i grabbed a handful Of sprinkles and threw it at Him

"Really?"then he grabbed the butter.he rubbed it on my cheeks.

"Yuck!"I grabbed the frosting.

"You better not get that in my hair."

"I wouldn't."I threw a spoonful at his face.He whipped his eyes.

"My face?"

"If I get butter on my face.you get frosting on yours."then I threw another spoonful of frosting at his face.when he phone rang.jin was FaceTime him.suga answered it.jin appear on the screen.

"This a screenshot!"said jin.suga rolled his eyes.he prop the phone in the counter with the wall.i waved at him.

"Why you called?"asked suga

"Oh yeah.i want to celebrate our return back home with a dinner at my house."said jin

"You could had texted that."said suga.

"I did but you didn't respond but you answered i see why."said jin while trying not laugh.

"Bye Hyung."said suga.suga hanged up.

"You think you can wash yourself?"asked suga.

"Yay!i don't have deal with your heavy scrubbing."

"But you be squeaky clean because of it."said suga.he smirked.

"No playing the water.get clean.got it?"he said.i nodded.

"Verbal."he said

"Yes."Then he place off the counter and on my feet.i went to the my bathroom.i ran some water in the tub.

Suga pov

I got out the shower.i put on a T-shirt and sweats.i went eli bathroom.i saw he was laying back under water.i immediately to the tub.i picked him out the tub and sat him on the floor.i cupped his face.

"Why would you do that!YOU COULD HAVE DROWN ELIJAH!you could have FUCKING died!DONT DO THAT SHIT!"i yelled at him.he looked at me with his eyes widened.

"I am sorry I want to wash my hair by myself."he whispered.i took deep breath to calm my anger.

"You should had ask for help."i pushes his hair out his face

"I am sorry."he said

"No i am sorry for yelling at you and cussing at you.i shouldn't had did that.but you scared me to death doing that."

"I am sorry."He said.i noticed he was shivering a little.then i realize he was naked.i gave him a towel from off the counter.

"Dry off and get dress in your room while I clean up this water okay?"he nodded.he left the bathroom.i noticed my clothes was soak with water.i will change my clothes after I am done cleaning.