31.appa is back

Eli pov

I watched as jimin style his hair.i sighed.

"We only going out to eat not a photo shoot."

"Eli,anytime I walked outside my house.i will have my picture taken."said jimin.

"I am so hungry.i would eat shooky right now."i laid back on the bed.

"You lucky I am done with my hair."he said.i sat up.i clapped my hands.i grabbed shooky from Besides me.we left the house.we hopped in jimin car.

"Where we going to eat at?"

"Probably at love diner cuz its closest."he said.i nodded.we need at the diner.we sat at a table close to a the window.i place shooky next to me when a waitress walk to us.she gave menu.

"I am violet but you called me your next girlfriend."she said.she smiled at jimin.jimin smiled nervously.i shook my head.girls are weird.jimin open the menu.violet stood next to table and stare at jimin.i rolled my eyes.good thing nia not weird like this lady!

"I have a burger and fries with a water.he will have the same."said jimin.he handed the menus back to violet.she walked away happily.

"She is weird."i whispered.jimin laughed.

"Let guess you think girls have cooties huh?"said jimin

"I know cooties ain't real.nia hugs me almost everytime She sees me.so I knew one gender couldn't have disease."i whispered.

"Who is nia?"he asked.

"Um my friend?"i whispered

"Why you sound unsure?"he asked with a smirk.

"Cuz she calls me best friend but I don't want a best friend.i don't even want a friend."i whispered.jimin laughed.then violet gave back with our food.she place it on the table.

"Thank you."said jimin

"It's my pleasure."said violet.jimin nodded.i ate my fries.

"I like pleasing you.hopefully in future more than one way."she said.she smirk.she winked at jimin.jimin looked shocked.she walked away.

"What did she mean?i am not understanding that statement."i whispered.i got confused

"Um.you wouldn't understand."

"Why not?"i whispered.

"Um you will understand when you get my age."

"But you are like 35.thats too long of a wait."i whispered.jimin gasped and held his chest.

"I am not 35!i am 22 thank you.i am very much young!don't rush the aging process on me."he said.i nodded.i continued eating.

"Eli,smile."said jimin.i looked up from my food to see jimin trying to take pictures.i frown and whine.

"Please eli."he said.i smiled with a fry in my hand.

"This going is on Twitter."he said.i rolled eyes.i continued eating my food.

~later

I was reading a book in the living room when jimin walked in.

"You want to play a video game?"asked jimin

"I will after this chapter."i said without looking up from the page.i heard jimin sighed.i heard walk away.i continued reading my book.i heard footsteps again.i just want to read in peace.

"Chimmy,i play whatever game with you after I finish reading this chapter."i said without looking up at him.

"You always say that."said a voice.that sounds like.....I looked up from my book.suga was standing next to jimin by the door way.i quickly drop anything and ran to him.he pick me up.i kissed his cheek.i hugged him.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too."said suga

"I will go get his stuff."said jimin.he left.suga hugged me.then He tried to put my on my feet on the floor.

"No."

"I am not going no way.and you need to pick that book and shooky you dropped."said suga.i nodded.he place me on my feet.i went to pick my stuff off the floor.jimin handed my backpack to suga.

"Thanks for watching him."said suga.

"No problem."said jimin.

"Later chimmy!"i grabbed suga hand.

"See you later jimin."said suga.we left his house and got in the car.i fasten my seatbelt

"Did you have fun?"he asked

"Yeah.i got watch new movies,try different flavor of ice cream,and i tried a new topping of pizza too!oh and I tasted a good burger this morning too!"

"You like food huh?"he said

"Yeah!"he laughed.