39.try to help

~night~
Eli pov

I woke up to thundering.I sat up.I looked at suga.he is still sleep.I heard a cat sounded.I shook suga shoulder

"Appa,I hear a cat."

"It probably outside,baby bear.go back to sleep."said suga.I heard it again.I got out of the bed.I left his room.I followed the sound to the front door.should I?I hear it again.the cat might be hurt though.I need to help it.I opened the door.it was raining hard.i walked outside.i saw a cat sitting on the door on the hood of the car.it was meowing.i noticed its ear was bleeding.i walked towards it.it jumped off the car and ran.

"Wait!come back."it ran down the street.i followed behind it.i grabbed it by the tail.it immediately turned around scratch my arm.i let go and hissed in pain at the four claw marks on my arm.it started running again.why is the cat running?!?i trying to help it!i ran after it.it ran behind a building.i followed it.the cat went into a box.i picked the cat up from the box.it tried to jump out my arms but I kept a good grip on it.i petted It's head.it purred.

"Your fue is soft.we need to fix your ear.appa would know how to do it."then i noticed I was in unfamiliar area.oh man!

Suga pov

I woke up because I was thirsty.i got out of bed.i noticed eli wasn't in my bed.he probably went to his bed.i heard thundering outside.oh fuck!eli probably scared if he is his room!i ran to his room.i noticed he wasn't there.I started pacing in the living room when I noticed the front door was unlocked.did he leave?no eli would never!he scared of thunderstorms.he would never go outside especially without me!i stared at the door.would he?i put my shoes on and grabbed a umbrella.i went to front office of the apartment building.

"Hello.can i check the security cameras?"the lady nodded and brought me to a office with the security guard.

"He wants to see the security camera footage."said the lady.then she left.

"What day?"asked the security guard.

"Today.after 9 pm at my apartment number 38."he nodded.he started typing on the keyboard.the video rewind back to that time.he forward a little.i saw eli leave the apartment.

"Stop!rewind a little."he followed my instructions.i watched eli walked to a cat on a hood of a car.the cat ran away.he ran after it.so he did leave!

"Thank you."Then my phone rang.i left the office.i answered it.

Suga:hello?
Jimin:um eli is here.
S:thank goodness.i am on my way!

Eli pov

I looked around.i walked around to the front of the building.it was a convenient store.chimmy lives by this store!i looked at the street names.i am close!i walked to jimin house.i knocked on the door.

"I am coming."yelled jimin.i heard he walking to the door.

"Who is it?"he asked.

"Eli."Then he opened the door.he looked shocked.

"Eli where is suga?why you soaking wet?why you have cat?why you still outside come in!"said jimin.i walked in.he opened the door behind me.he grabbed my hand.we went to kitchen.

"Stay here."he said.he left the kitchen.he came back with a towel.he wrapped the towel around me.

"Where is suga?"he asked.

"At home."

"Eli are you running away from home?"he asked nervously.

"What?no!i trying to help this cat and got lost."

"Oh."he nodded.then he called suga on his phone.

"Well he says he on his way.in meantime you stand in front of a heater."he said.i nodded.he brought me to living room.he plug up a small heat.i stood in front of it.he took the cat out my arms.he wrapped the cat up in a towel.

"Minnie!its cat is bleeding.can you fix it?"

"Eli i am not veterinarian.but I can try."he said.i nodded.he left.i warm up by the heater when there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!"yelled jimin.he came out his room and went to the door.then suga walked in.he ran to me.he hugged me.

"Never do that again!"he said.i nodded.

"I am sorry!i was trying help the cat."

"You not suppose to leave with me."he said.

"Sorry appa."

"I know baby bear."he said.

"Can I keep the cat?"

"Um our apartment building doesn't allow pets."he said.i frown.

"Oh."

"But the cat can stay with me.you can visit him when you like."said jimin

"Thanks Minnie!"

"Baby bear lets go home.you need a warm bath before you get sick."said suga.i nodded.