Chapter 1

"Baby come on , your gonna make me late for 3rd block" I told my boyfriend , Tyrell who was kissing me all on my face . "You can wait that class ain't going no where girl " he said while wrapping his arm around my waist still kissing me . I pushed him off me while laughing " Don't start nun you can't finish " he started smirking after I said that "I didn't start nun yet " he said with a smirk "Be quiet , but for real I gotta go " I said "okay I love you  I'll see you later " "I love you too rell , and ok " I was on my way to class when I heard  people in the halls talking bout some boy name Tray who apparently just got back to school after being in jail for a year . I honestly don't know who he is , and I wasn't about to stay to find out either . I finally made my way upstairs to my class. Right when I got in there I wanted to leave , this teacher is annoying as hell .
————————————————————————
School was over and I was glad to be leaving outta that hell hole. I was interrupted from my thoughts by my being called by someone. "Jas ! I know you hear me bitch " . I started laughing while shaking my head "What gurl ,I'm tryna get home " I said "Well girl I know you heard bout Trayvon getting out . You tryna go to his Welcome Back party ? " Asia said "Trayvon? Who that " I said . Oh by the way Asia is my blood sister . " Girl you remember during the end of our 10th grade year that nigga got arrested ,he's the cute  brown-skin , girl he Xavier's cousin ." She said . Xavier is Asia's boyfriend . " Oh yeah I remember him " " you so slow honey but yeah you tryna slide to his party tonight " she said " Girl I don't know me and Tyrell are supposed to go out to dinner tonight since it's our three year anniversary " "Okay well let me know if you change yo mind cause I'm tryna get litty bihh" Asia said while dancing a little " Okay gurl I gotchu " i said .
———————Later that night ————————

I was getting ready for my date with Tyrell when my phone vibrated

I was getting ready for my date with Tyrell when my phone vibrated. I smiled when I noticed it was a message from him.

BOYFRIEND💍❤️: on my way . Be ready in 15 mins
Me: okay☺️
———————————————————————-
Me and Tyrell were currently at this nice ass restaurant celebrating our 3 year anniversary. " Baby you know I love you right . I'm happy I have such a beautiful girl like you in my life . I've never loved someone as much as I love you , and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you for real so with that being said Jasmine Mariah Lynn will you marry me ? " He said . Y'all I was already on the verge of crying so after he said that to me I was boo boo crying . "Y-Yes I'll marry you " I said . He slid the ring on my finger and then we shared a kiss. "I love you crybaby " he said "Shut up I love you too " I said. After that we left the restaurant and he took me home because he had to work. It was still kinda early so I figured I'll text Asia. Before I texted her I posted on Instagram.

32,009 likes❤️@iamjustjassy: ENGAGED 💍!!!!——-comments——-@yagirlasia: Congratulations sis💞@xavier: congrats lil sis 💙

32,009 likes❤️
@iamjustjassy: ENGAGED 💍!!!!
——-comments——-
@yagirlasia: Congratulations sis💞
@xavier: congrats lil sis 💙

ME ~ Girl I'm ENGAGED NOW !!!
Siss ❤️~ Awww OKAY BITCHHH! Congrats sis
Me~ Thank youuu! Wyd ?
Siss❤️~ getting ready for this party . You make yo mind up yet ?
Me~ Shoot I'm bored so ig I'll go but Ian staying long
Siss ❤️~ bet imma meet you there
Me~ okay bihh
Siss❤️~ Arrd hoe
After that I started getting ready for this party . Ion really know the boy like that but I guess I'll go ian tryna be in this house bored . So I took a shower then 15 mins later I was on my way to meet Asia at this party.
Me ~ Girl what's the addy!
Siss❤️~ 285 Lexington drive
Me~aiight
————————————————————————
OUTFIT👇🏾

I was pulling up to this party and couldn't find this girl no where like where the hell she at ! I just said fuck it and walked in the house

I was pulling up to this party and couldn't find this girl no where like where the hell she at ! I just said fuck it and walked in the house . Tell me why I seen her all boo'd up with Xavier . I walked over to her and said " You was posed to wait for me hoe " She started laughing "my bad bitch I forgot shii" "MHM you know yeen forget you to busy boo'd up " I said laughing. "Anyways girl where da drinks at " "they in the kitchen ma " I heard somebody say "umm who are you " I said while turning around. " My name Tray " he said " Tray this Jasmine, Jasmine this Tray"Asia said . It was like I heard then but I didn't hear them I was to busy staring at this nigga. Damn he cute but he got hella girls chasing after him so I hear . Plus I'm happily engaged. "Dang girl you staring hard" Asia whispered to me . I started laughing. "Damn you just gon stare the fuck" Tray said . "Whatever nigga ain't nobody looking at you I'm going to get a drink " i said while walking away.

This my first book so sorry for any mistakes 😭.