Chapter 35

1 month later.....
JASMINE POV

Today is my birthday and ya girl is finally 20. When I woke Tray and Amour were gone he had texted me saying he was at my mom house.My phone started going off from people wishing me a happy birthday . Im currently mad right now because Tray didn't even tell me happy birthday. He's been coming home late for 2 days . Im a little worried because i hate the fact that he might be cheating on me but i quickly pushed that thought to the back of my head. I went in the bathroom to take a shower since i had got a text from Asia & Cierra that they were taking me out today. So I quickly accepted since im not doing anything for my birthday. Twenty minutes later I got out the shower , I brushed my teeth then put lotion on my body. I decided to put on this red dress , my hair was a mess so I just put it in a high ponytail. I soon heard knocking on the door so I grabbed everything that I needed and made my phone at downstairs knowing it was Asia & Cici. I opened the door and they both hugged me saying happy birthday .

"Thanks y'all " I mumbled. They both looked at each other with this look.

"Uh uh bitch what's wrong with you " Asia said sounding ghetto ash.

"I think Tray forgot my birthdayyy and then he been coming home late for the last two days" I poured.

"Okay well look we're going to take you some places to get your mind off of that it's your birthday bitty so come on " Cierra said pulling me out the door. We all got in Asia's car .

"Okay so first we gon go get our nails and feet done , then we're gonna get your hair done and after that we can go get something to eat because I know fatty up there gonna be hungry " Cierra said looking at Asia laughing while Asia flicked her off.  Once we pulled up to the nail salon we all got out the car and made our way inside the place .

———————
6 hours later ......
NOBODY POV

The girls were currently at Waffle House eating and talking . Meanwhile Jasmine was just staring off into space thinking about Tray and how he forget her birthday or so she thought . Cierra phone went off and she looked at it seeing she had a text.

T: You can bring her to us now .
     CIERRA: okay 👌🏾

Cierra looked at Jasmine then have Asia the look meaning they had to go .

"Okay Jassy Pooh we got one more place we gonna take you " Asia said .

"I don't wanna go nowhere else just take me home" Jasmine said sounding irritated

"But your gonna love this place so just come on " Cierra said to her . They finally had left Waffle House taking her to the place the person told Cierra to bring her to.

"Where are we going anyways " Jasmine asks

"Don't worry about it just sit back and ride " Cierra said .

"Fine " she mumbled then called Tray ,when he didn't answer she just sighed and laid her head on the window .

Trayvon POV
I ignored Jasmine for the third time I know you thinking why I just won't answer her but if I do answer she'll just asked me a whole bunch of questions about where I'm at. I know she probably mad right now but she'll get over it once she sees what I have planned for her I just wish Cierra hurry her ass up I'm tired of waiting it's 6:00 p.m. she was supposed to be here @5:30 .

Jasmine POV
We finally pulled up to some place. I was so confused as to why we were here at a venue but I just followed Cierra &Asia as they went towards the front door. We all walked inside.

"SURPRISE " I heard people yell causing me to jump because they scared me.

"Aww oh my gosh you did this for me " I said turning to face Tray .