Chapter 29

Jasmine POV
two weeks later...

I was sitting here on the couch watching as Javon was playing Barbie dolls with Amour ,it was cute cause she practically begged him to play with her she just kept repeating "pweas jj "She trying so hard to say words it's crazy. She can never say Javon's name right so she just calls him jj . Me and Javon actually made it official last week on his birthday. At first I thought it was to soon but I thought about it and I realized I can't stop living my life because of Tray. I soon heard knocking on the door . Nobody called to tell me they were coming so I was confused on who was at the door. When I look through the peephole I seen Tray . Shit! I already know he gonna flip once he sees Javon here . I opened the door .

"Heyy uh what you doing here " I ask

"Wassup and I came to see my daughter " he said stepping inside the house closing the door behind him. Excuse you I didn't say come in I couldn't brought her to you .

"Damn you look good " he said licking his lips .

"Yeahhh thanks " I said . He walked by going towards the living room.

"Now where-WHY THE FUCK YOU GOT MY DAUGHTER AROUND ANOTHER NIGGA" I heard Tray yell.

Oh shit here we go.

"Can you chill Tray damn it's not that serious " I snap.

"Not that serious? You got my daughter round this bitch ass nigga, if I woulda had her around another bitch you would of been pissed off so don't try that it's not that serious shit with me ." He said .

"Aye man no disrespect but Ian boutta be to many bitches, and you need to stop talking to my girl like you crazy or sum" Javon said . If he don't shut up he making this nigga madder.

I seen Tray clenching his jaw walking towards Javon.

"And what you gon if don't nigga that's my babymomma so if i wanna tell stop having ya bitch ass around my daughter then I will " Tray said and by his voice I could tell he was pissed but he doing the most now!

Amour started crying so I went over by her play pin and picked her up , she immediately stopped crying. It's a shame how spoiled she is .

"You know what Jasmine Imma just head out it's obvious you got sum problems to handle with him " he said walking towards the door walking out.

I mugged Tray and he mugged me right back.

"Why the fuck did you do that it wasn't that big of a deal " I said looking at him. Amour was moving around in my arms so I guess she wanted to get down . I put her down and ran towards Tray. Trader!

"You shouldn't of had him over here in the first place" he shrugged.

"Look Trayvon you no longer have a say in what I do anymore therefore if I want to have my boyfriend here I will no I'll admit it was disrespectful towards you to have him around Amour without you knowing but me and him are now a thing so you'll just have to get over it ." I said .

He just looked at him for a while before saying "Okay Mariah".  No this nigga didn't call me by my middle name.

"Whatever and next time you wanna come by at least call so I can know your coming. "I said sitting down on the couch .

"Aiight"

I could hear the hurt in his voice but I couldn't just wait on him I needed to move on with my life cause I really do have feelings for Javon . I really hope Tray didn't mess it up for me and him I'll doubt it tho. Tray and Amour came and sat beside me knocking me outta my thoughts .

"Da-Da " she said looking Tray in his eyes smiling at him . He smiled back cause her to laugh and touch his nose. Awww that's cute !!!

"No say Ma-Ma" I said getting jealous and pouting like baby .

"Now I know you not mad " tray said laughing at me.

"It's not funny she always saying your name and I'm the one that carried her for nine months " I said rolling my eyes .

"Don't worry when we have our son he'll be a mommas boy " he said rubbing my stomach.

I smacked his hand away " Move we not even together and you talking about more kids " i said .

"We will be soon" he said smirking .

                           This just a lil sum sum ! Javon & Jasmine made it official?? Let's see how long this last....! Thanks for reading 💗

And shout out to my girls jamariablack tray_fanpage3 for the next few chapters ❤️!!

Drama is slowly approaching 🤫