Chapter 25

Jasmine POV
Me and Asia were currently having a girl night at her house with Carmen ,Asia's bestfriend. We really haven't been hanging out since we've been busy but since Amour is with her daddy im gonna take this time to hang with my girls.

"So What's going on with you and Tray I mean how do you feel about everything sis" Asia asked

"I'm not gonna lie i was pissed off that he didn't come and see Amour I mean my emotions were all over the place fr. But what really got me is how he went and messed around with the girl that caused all the problems in our relationship in the first place. It hurts a lot but I just gotta move on and do What's best for me and my child " I responded

"I also hate the fact that she went on social media and had the audacity to say some shit about my child she's so lucky she pregnant "I said sipping on my drink.

"Guh just go fuck wit one of his enemies simple" Carmen said with her thick accent coming out . This girl don't care what comes outta her mouth lawd.

"Girl you just don't know what to be saying " Asia said

"I don't even want to get revenge I'm over it honestly " I shrugged.

"Gurl this niggaa got you acting like this let's go  bust the windows out his care or sum cause shoot I'm all foh it " Carmen said . Asia came over and laid her head on my lap hugging me telling me everything was gonna be okay . Just thinking about everything made me cry . I tried to act like everything was okay but it wasn't I'm so tired of crying over Tray I really tried not to cry but just talking bout it made me breakdown.

"It's okay beybeh guh we here for you " she said joining in on the hug.

"Guys I know I'm not the perfect girl or whatever but I really don't deserve all this pain I really don't ,I just need to get myself together I'm done crying" i said as I pulled away from the hug wiping my eyes.

"I wouldn't think he would do something like this to me especially with the girl that messed everything up for us " I said

"I love Tray like a brother or whatever but I'm really ready to kill this nigga for hurting you " Asia said making me laugh . I laid my head on her shoulder as she continued to rub my back along with Carmen.

"Even tho you guys been through hell and back you both got something special out of it and that's Amour " Carmen said

"I know she's the best thing that ever happened to me even tho she wasn't planned I love my babygirl more than life it self " I said .

"Aww I can't wait until I have a baby" Carmen said . I was about to say something until my phone vibrated. Looking down at my phone I seen it was a text from Javon.

Javon💋: Wassup beautiful 😏
       Me: Heyy Javon☺️
Javon💋: you busy tomorrow night ?
      Me: I'm not doing anything that I know of why ?
Javon💋: Damn ma a nigga can't know what his future bae doing tomorrow😂
     Me: haha very funny ....
Javon💋: I know but nah fr ma I'm trying to take you out tomorrow.
   Me: Hmmm okay I'll think about it
Javon💋: iight ma let me know I'll text you later on tonight when I leave the stu ❤️
   Me:okay 💞

I locked my phone and looked up to see Carmen and Asia staring at me .

"What "

"Mhmmmmm who is Javon" Asia said

"Just a boyI met at Walmart last week "I said smiling.

"Hm this boy got you blushing really hard " Carmen said .

"You better take him up on that offer tomorrow " Asia said .

"I don't know wanna seem like I'm moving on to fast " i said .

"Girl it's just a date you'll never know what will happen " she said.

"Yeah maybe I just might go" I said.

          Should Jasmine go on the date with Javon??🤔
What y'all thinking ??
Thanks for reading ♥️