Chapter 24

Jasmine POV
I was in Walmart just getting some stuff I needed for the house while singing this song I made well played around with a few weeks ago. I'm really thinking about starting a music career but then again I don't want to because of my mommy duties. I never really realized how good I sounded on this track.

"You never cheated boy why you lying. I heard those calls now you see my crying. Tried to take it slow but you out here choosing. Do you want me now or are you still confused ,yeah. You really proud claiming that you single cause don't act like ian see them dms. You had my back but I couldn't find you and so I left now you really crying , she's just a friend yeah that's what you claiming. You coming home late no explanation."

"Damnit why would they put that all the way up there" I said trying to reach the cereal.

"You need some help ma " I heard behind me.

"Yes actually " I said turning looking this man up and down.

He was handsome I mean he ain't have nun on Tray but he was fine as hell.

He reached in front of me grabbing the box of cereal handing it to me.

"Thank you " I said as I smiled at him putting it in my cart.

He smiled back and whew chilee

"It ain't no thang ma,my name Javon but people call me Ace" he said holding his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand telling him my name is Jasmine.

"Nice to meet you Jasmine "

"You too" I smiled.

"You know you got a hella voice on you " he said.

"Huh"

"I heard you singing before I came down this aisle you got a nice voice ma" he said

I was kinda shocked cause ion think I sound that good .

"Um thanks I guess I thought about doing music before but I never really got around to it" I said.

"I'm actually in the music industry myself well I'm a producer so maybe if you let me have your number we could work on doing something with that beautiful voice of yours" he said looking at me hard.

"I see you throwing them little compliments out but yeah sure maybe we can" I said as he handed me his phone and I programmed my number in. I gave him mines so he could do the same with his number .

"I guess I'll be seeing you then beautiful " I smiled.

"Maybe you will" I said as he walked away. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have me a little friend right ? I got all my items checked out then drove home . I got in the house and took a shower then let sleep take over me .

   Short chapter I know but I updated like 2 times today 😭! What y'all thinking bout this ?
Thoughts on Javon???
Jasmine moving on..
Thanks for reading 💚