Chapter 20

Trayvon POV
I was just sitting here taking the time to admire my babygirl. She was in her crib sleeping peacefully. She's been here for 2 days now and I haven't talked to Jasmine since the day I picked Amour up . I thought the times I called her she was busy but now I'm getting worried cause what could she be doing ? This isn't like her to not answer her phone. I mean I know we not seeing eye to eye right now but that don't give her a reason to not answer her phone knowing that I have our daughter anything could be wrong so I sent one of my guys ova there to check on her since I didn't want to mess with my baby girl when she's sleep cause she feisty when somebody wake her up just like her damn momma. My phone started ringing so I answered it figuring it wuh Asia calling to tell me bout Jasmine.

"Wassup did y'all go by her house yet " I asked.

"Nah nigga cause she right here with me " somebody said . I took my phone from my ear and looked at it seeing it was an unknown number.

"Ayo who the fuck is this " I said getting mad .

"Don't worry bout it nigga but you gon wish you ain't fuck with me and my family " they said and with that they hung up . I knew some shit wasn't right when she wasn't answering her phone. Whoever it is gonna be begging me for they life cause I don't play when it comes to Jasmine even tho she probably still hates me I'm still gon be there for her. I texted Xavier and let him know what was up .

To:X
Meet me at the trap ASAP some niggas got Jasmine.

From: X
Shit! I'll be there in 10 .

To:X
Aiight one love bro

From:X
already
I gathered Amour things and dropped her off at Asia's after telling her everything she was going crazy but I assured her that we gon find Jasmine I tried not to show it but my emotions were all ova the place I don't know what'll do if we don't find her man I need that girl with me I swear if I get another chance with her I won't mess it up. After I left Asia's I made my way down to the trap.

********************************************
Jasmine POV
It's been two days since I been here TWO DAYS! I'm starting to think I'm gonna die down here I don't understand who Tray killed has to do with me like I'm pretty sure he killed the person for a valid reason. I'm down here going crazy I miss Amour like crazy. I feel so dirty right now I haven't showered since I been here and I'm barely eating anything . Being down here I found out TyRell and King are cousins. Nikki's here cause apparently she wanted Tray to herself but King isn't having that he's so focused on trying to kill Tray. The door came open and In came TyRell.

"Jas I never wanted all this to happen to you I didn't know he was gonna do all this he was only supposed to bring here to me " he said

"Fuck you Rell you let that motherfucker rape me your just as bad as him I can't believe you after everything we been through you could be so jealous because I moved on "

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME NOT WITH HIM , WE WERE SUPPOSED TO START A FAMILY TOGETHER " he yelled

"Yeah well it's your fault we're not together what did you want me to do stay TYRELL YOU CHEATED ON ME ,WE WERE TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS AND YOU FUCKED IT UP"

"You just don't understand ,I still love you Jasmine"

"I don't love you anymore TyRell just leave me the hell alone of kill me already I can't do this shit anymore " I said.