Chapter 14

The same day from last chapter......

Trayvon POV
I really fucked up yo I didn't mean to hit her I don't know what came over me . The reason I've been coming home late is because the day my mom passed away is coming up and I just get in a mood where I don't want to talk to anyone around this time. So I just go to bar to get drunk and get high. I know I should have talked to Jasmine I just don't know how to talk to anyone about my problems it's hard for me to trust people. I wouldn't be surprised if Jas is done with me . I got up off the bed and walked over to the bathroom door ,I'm going to try to talk to her .

Jasmine POV
I don't really hate Tray cause lord knows I love him but it just hurts me to know that he might be cheating on me then on top of that he hit me . He never put his hands on me before or ever made me feel scared to be around him . I don't know something must be going on with him but it still doesn't give him a right to hit me. I stood up off the bathroom floor and looked in the mirror my eyes are bloodshot from all the crying I'm doing . I'm glad my face didn't bruise up because I didn't wanna explain to everyone why I have a bruise on my face. I heard knocking on the door I automatically knew it was Tray cause who else would it be . "Killa please leave me alone " I said

"Baby please talk to me I'm sorry"

"I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed while crying again.

"Please Jasmine just open the door baby I just want to talk to you " he said. I hesitated at first but I finally opened the door but I stayed in the bathroom . Tray walks in and starts walking towards me . I start backing up cause at this point I don't know what's he's capable of. "Baby " he says while touching my arm. I flinched, now I'm scared he's gonna hit me again.

"What do you want killa " I ask

"I'm not gonna hit you I swear I'm not I just want to talk"

"Okay" I whispered.

"Jasmine Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you I'm just going through something right now I'm not cheating on you "

"You know you could talk to me I'm always here for you Tray and you know that . I -I just can't believe you put your hands on me . You knew what I went through before so it just kills me that the person I love the most hurt me " i say

"I didn't mean to hurt you Jas I swear I didnt I promise I won't ever hit you again that's not the kind of man I am. I don't want to lose you man , I can't lose you. Look the reason I haven't been myself is because the day my mom died is coming up and I still haven't got over it so I just drink all my problems away I still can't believe she's gone but I'm sorry for hurting you I love you so much I won't hurt you again " he says then I seen a tear fall from his eyes . I feel so bad for him now.

"I'm sooo sorry baby I didn't know, I forgive you just don't hurt me again or I'm leaving I don't want a repeat of my last relationship " I say.

" I love you Jasmine I promise I got you forever I won't hurt " he says

"I love you too Trayvon" I said to him. He pulls me into a hug and we just stand there holding each other.

Short chapter but I just wanted to finish it from last chapter. I promise y'all Tray will not become abusive 😭!!
I forgot to ask , What y'all think about Kendra lately ?? *i might get rid of her she's a non-factor* but anyways thanks for reading 💕!