Chapter 6

Jasmine POV
I was actually having the time of my life at this party . Me and Asia were at the bar getting a drink when my favorite twerk song came on so you know ya girl went to the dance floor. While I was twerking I felt somebody come up behind , I didn't look to see who it was cause I was having fun . Asia was hyping me up the whole time "Get it bitttchhh, ayyye ayye ". When the song stop i turned around to see who was behind me. I looked and seen Tray with the biggest grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and moved him out of my way and started walking towards the bar cause all the dancing made a bitch tiredd. While I was walking to the bar I felt somebody hands around my waist. I turned around and removed his hands from around me . "What do you want TyRell " I asked . "I just wanted to see how you was doing bae " he said . " First off I'm not your bae and second off I'm doing fine as you can see now is that all you wanted ". I said . " why you still ignoring me I said I was sorry I didn't mean it ". " if you didn't mean it you woulda been stop that shit the first time it happened and I'm not ignoring you I'm just simply keeping you out of my life I find it funny how you were always accusing me of cheating but it was you the whole time " I said while laughing a little cause this nigga funny if he think we gonna get back together . "Fine Jasmine I wish you best in life I'll always love you tho" he said walking off.
————————————————————————
It was late as hell but everyone was still partying having fun while my ass was too busy getting drunk cause I haven't been out to the club in a brick . "Bitchhh you are fucked upp " Asia said coming up to me . I started laughing. "I knooooowww" i said .
Trayvon POV
Everybody was getting tired so we decided it was time to leave the club. Jasmine was really fucked up cause of all the drinks she had . "Aye Tray me and Asia boutta head out you got Jas " Xavier said . "Yeah bro I got her ,stay safe" I said. "Always "he said while driving off. I walked over to Jasmine "you tryna leave now" . "I don't want to leave Asia here " she said . "She already left with Xavier so come on "I said . "Well damn okay "she said. To be honest I was a mission with Jasmine tonight.

We were at my house just sitting around talking when I just started staring at her . She is fine as fuck yo. Next thing you know my lips were pressed onto hers , we were kissing for a minute until I picked her up and walked upstairs to my room. I laid her on my bed and started kissing on her. We started taking each other clothes off and right when we was about to do it she told me not to hurt her and that she was a virgin . "It's okay shawty I got you "I told her while kissing her again. (Y'all already know what happened after that no need to explain it )

When I woke up the next morning I seen that Jasmine was still in my bed . So I woke her up and told her she had to leave. "I trusted you , you told me you weren't going to hurt me "she said . "Well I lied now you gotta go" I said. I know it was harsh but she already knew what I was about I just wanted to fuck tbh. "You know what fuck you Trayvon" she said . "Yeah yeah fuck you too bye " i said as I heard her leave out and a door slam.

Jasmine POV
I know it was stupid to let him take my virginity but i trusted him even though i was drunk when it happened I knew what was going on I can't believe he just did me like that . I wiped my tear that I didn't even know fell then I called Ken and told her everything that happened then I ask her could she come get me. When Ken got there I just broke down "How could he just do that to me Ken " I cried. "I don't know babygirl but stop crying he's just a nigga that doesn't give a fuck about nobody feelings but his own" she said . I just nodded my head while she drove off.
2 weeks later
I'm currently at the doctors office right now with Kendra because I've been feeling sick for the past week. I haven't seen or heard from Tray since what happened a few weeks ago and honestly I hope I don't ever have to see him again . " Jasmine Lynn" i heard the nurse say. Me and Kendra stood up Nd followed the woman to the back . "So Jasmine what can I do for you today ?" She ask . "Well I've been feeling sick for the past week I can't eat anything without throwing it back up " I said . "Okay so im going to have you pee in this cup after your finished you can wait in this room " she said . I took the cup and did what I had to do then I waited in the room. The doctor came back in the room and started typing on her computer. "Well Mrs.Lynn it seems that you are pregnant congratulations!" she said. As soon as I heard the word pregnant my heart dropped. I can't have this baby knowing the terms me and this baby father are on I just can't . "JASMINE! did you even hear me " . I heard Kendra say "Huh" . "Aren't you excited I'm going to be a god mommy!!!!" She said . "Noo" was all I said . "What you mean no "she asked. "Kendra I can't have this baby , I just can't " . I said . The doctor had just came back in the room "Okay Jasmine so we just gonna do a ultrasound so can you just lift your shirt up for me, this gel is gonna be a little cold " she said . While she was looking at the monitor telling me where the baby was I just started crying. Once she finished we left the doctor Nd she dropped me off at my house . I went to my bedroom to think about what I was going to do . I don't think I can have this baby I mean I'm still in school I didn't even graduate yet, and I know Tray isn't going to want nothing to do with this baby . He practically kicked me out his house after we had sex so I know I was just a fuck and duck to him. I know some people might say I'm selfish for doing what I'm going to do but I guess I'm going to get an abortion cause I can't keep it.

Y'all let me know how I'm doing on this book in the comments.
Do y'all think Jasmine is being selfish for thinking about an abortion or do you understand her situation????
LET ME KNOW SUM 😭