Chapter 11

Trayvon POV
I woke up and tried to get up but couldn't . I smiled when I realized Jasmine had her arms wrapped around me . It feels good to finally know that she's mine now . I squeezed out of her hold and made my way to the bathroom to do my hygiene. After I did that I hopped in the shower . I'm planning on taking Jas shopping for our babygirl . Once I get out the shower I go back in the bedroom to get dressed. Then I see Jasmine is still sleep ,so I shake her to try and wake her up .

"Jasmine get up " I said while shaking her

"Mhmm" she mumbled.

"Now girl we're going shopping so when I come back you better be dressed " I said then made my way out the house to get breakfast.

Jasmine POV
"Now girl we're going shopping so when I come back you better be dressed". I heard Tray say before he left out the room. I don't know who this nigga think he gon be rushing me but it ain't me shoot. I don't feel like getting up I'm tooo tired ughhh I couldn't get no sleep at all last night . Anyways i got up to go do my hygiene , then I got in the shower. While in the shower I just started thinking about my life and how it would be after I have the baby . Once I got out the shower my phone started ringing Nd I seen Trays name pop up so I answered it.
"You better be up cause I'm 5 mins away" he said .

"And if I'm not ready by time you get here you just gon have to wait" I said

"You just gon get left there then" he said

"Yeah okay byeeee killa" i said then hung up before he could respond. I finished getting dressed after I put lotion on. Then I waited Trayvon to pull up . When I heard the door slam I knew he was here . Aw shit here he go bout to say sum cause I called him 'Killa' . "Aye Jasmine what the fuck wrong with you " he said

"Whatttttt" i said dragging the t.

"You mad or sum " he asks

"Why you think that " I said

"Cause you been giving me attitude since you woke up then you called me Killa so what's wrong with you I thought we was good " he said . Damn it's not my fault my emotions everywhere.

"Nothing I'm just cranky I didn't get no sleep last night because you daughter thought it would be good to be kicking the shit out of me last night so I couldn't get no sleep" I said.

"Damn well you'll be iight " he said . Then I just mugged him.

"Trayyyyyy" I whine. I'm so hungry I coulda sworn he went to get food . How he gon go out to get food and come back empty handed.

"What girl " he said

"Where's the foood I'm hungry " I said
"Oh shit I was in a rush to come see what was wrong with you and I left it in the car "he said . Welp I guess I'm eating in the car.

"I'll just eat it on the way " I said and he nods his head. He walks downstairs and I followed him to his car. "So where we going " I ask him to break the silence.

"We going shopping for our baby girl so we gonna go to mall " he says and I just nodded my head saying okay . Once we pull up to the mall I get out and head to the store that's more popular for selling good babies clothes. While in the store I feel like somebody was watching me so I turn around and see some man just standing there watching me so I turn my head around quick before he notices I seen him but it was too late because he was already making his way towards me . Shit. Tray is all the way on the other side of the store and I'm over here by myself . "Wassup ma " he said I just ignored him.

"You must be deaf or sum cause I know you heard me " he says

"I heard you I just choose not to respond now can you please leave me alone and move outta my way " I said getting irritated at this point.

"Damn you a feisty girl ain't you ,just the way I like em" He said licking his lips . "And you pregnant too I heard they the ones with the best pus-" he started to say but got cut off by Tray. Oh now you wanna come nigga.

"Didn't she say leave her alone bruh " Tray says.

"Ayo homie what me and this lil bitch talking bout ain't got shit to do with you " the man says

"Bae come on let's just leave " I said while getting in between the two, but I wish I hadn't.

"Nah Jas move the fuck outta the way "he says while pushing the hell outta my side. That mess hurts

"Now nigga what you just say" Tray says while clenching his jaw

" I said what me and this lil bit-" he couldn't even finish his sentence because Tray's fist connected with his face. And from there they started fighting. They were punching each other back to back until I pulled Tray off of that man.
"Bae come onnn " I said pulling him but he just pushes me again. While they were fighting Tray pulls his gun out and points it in the man face.

"Tray stop don't kill him " I said hopefully so he can put the gun away.

"Nah this nigga wanna be bold and shit by calling you a bitch we gon see how bold he is now" he says

"Tray don't kill him " i pleaded cause that man looked scared and honestly I was too. Tray looks at me then looks back at that man .

"Bitch ass nigga don't let me catch you on the streets "he says then puts his gun away. I'm scared asf right now I just want to go to my house. Me and Tray walked out the store after paying for the stuff we did have . Once we got in the car I told Tray to just take me to my house .
"Why" he asks

"Um i need to get some more clothes" i lied and he nodded.

"I'll call you when I'm ready for you to come back and get me " I said

"Okay " he says .
After he drops me off and pulls off once I got inside the house I go upstairs and start getting the shower ready so I could go to sleep afterwards because I'm not planning on going back to Tray's. Once I got in my bed my phone kept going off . I seen Tray was calling AGAIN! I hit ignore and turn back over to try to go to sleep but I heard somebody knocking on the door. OMG WHAT A GIRL GOT TO DO TO GET SUM SLEEP! I get up to go answer the door and when I ask Who is it I get no answer so I look through the peep hole and see it's Tray. Dang don't he know when he's being ignored. I open the door and he comes in while I walking back to my room he's hot on my tail following me.

Trayvon POV
I came to Jasmines house because she been ignoring a nigga ever since I dropped her off here. "So wassup why you ignoring me" I ask

"I'm not ignoring you I just needed sometime " she says

"Times for what !" I say

"Tray you were really about to kill somebody in-front of me I got scared so I needed sum time"she said . Bro now she just making me mad yo.

"I told you how my lifestyle was so what's the problem " I said

"The problem is that you were about to kill somebody I don't know if I want a killer as a boyfriend " she said . To say I'm pissed is an understatement I'm mad asf now .

" Yeah well I was about to kill somebody over you so think about that " I said walking away for her getting ready to leave until she stops me .

" Wait no I'm sorry Tray don't go " she says pulling me .

" Look Jas I told you I have strong feelings for you so you need to know that's I'll do anything for you even if it includes killing somebody "I say.

"Yeah I know I just have to get used to it "she says. Then kisses me . I think I can get used to this .

Sorry for any mistakes but here y'all go. Thanks for reading 💕!