Chapter 12

4 months later
Jasmine POV
I am currently 9 months pregnant and big as a house my due date was 2 days ago so the doctor says my baby could come any day now and I am just patiently waiting for her to come. So far me and Tray's relationship has been great. Right now me and him are at the park with Asia and Xavier just walking around.
"Jassy take our picture " Asia says to me while handing me her phone

"Okay " I said. I took her phone then stared snapping pictures of her and Xavier. I gave her her phone back and then we walked to the car so we could go back to Tray's.
————————————————————————
Anyways we all are back at Tray's house just sitting around talking, when I got this sharp pain in my stomach. "Shit" I hiss. This mess hurts . I stand up to try to make it to the bathroom cause it feels like I have to pee.
" Baby you good " Tray asks

"Mhmm " I mumbled cause I'm in so much pain. Right when I was going up the stairs I felt a wet liquid going down my leg. Oh no no no I'm not ready . Lord my water just broke !

"TRAYYYYYYY" I yelled

"Yeah baby ....wait I know you didn't pee on yourself bruh" he said . Oh my lord this slow ass child .

" Nooo my water broke dickhead I need to go to the hos- ahhhh " I cried .

"Oh shit " Tray said running towards me picking me up .

Trayvon POV
As scared as I am right now I know I gotta keep it together for Jas. I took her downstairs and walked her to the the car . I went back in the house to get the baby's bag .

"Jasmine is in labor we gotta go "I told X and Asia. We all left out the door and I got in the car to go to the hospital.

"Owwwww ughhhh" jas cried. I stopped at the redlight and laid her head back on the seat.

"Oh my gosh it hurts ....TRAYYY DRIVE FASTER" she screamed.
"Baby we almost there just relax" I said .
"I can't relax when I'm have contractions ahhhh " she yelled.  Damn I wanted a son after this but shit if this how she gonna be when she's in labor then never mind shoot. I finally pulled up to the hospital and ran inside to tell them my girl was in labor. They came outside with a wheelchair and took her to a room. Me , X, and Asia all followed them but they had to stay in the waiting room while I went in the room with Jasmine. I hate to see my babygirl in pain like this.

Few hours later........
"Okay so it looks like you are ready to push now ,so on the count of three I want you to give me one big push okay" the doctor says to Jas . I took Jasmine's hand and intertwined it with my hand so she could squeeze my hand while she was pushing.
"Okay 1 2 3 push"the doctor says . Jasmine pushes .

"I can't do itttt" she cried .

"Just push baby ,you got this " I said. She looked at me before inhaling and pushing again.

"Okay take deep breaths before pushing again I can see her head all we need is one more push " the doctor said .

" Ahhhhhhh" Jasmine screams while pushing again . This time after she pushed I heard loud cries filling the room.
"You did it baby " I said to her and she smiled at me and wiped a tear from my eye that I didn't even knew fell. The doctor placed our baby in Jasmine's arms.
"She's beautiful " jas whispers
"I know what we going to name her " I ask
"dang we never talked about names" she says
"Well how bout Amour Chanel Lucas " I said
"Yeahh that's a cute name baby" she says and I nod at her. I walk out the room to go get X and Asia and they're in the waiting room sleep so I hit them . "Come on lovers she had the baby " I said . They got up and followed me to her room.
"Awww she looks so adorable " Asia coes at Amour.
"Damn sis you look terrible " X says laughing while Jas gives him the finger.
"Sis me and Zay are going to get going I have to go work tomorrow morning , congratulations y'all my niece is so cuteee but I'll be by tomorrow sis I love y'all " Asia said
"Aiight bro I'mma catch you later congrats man" Xavier says while dapping me up and hugging Jasmine.
"We love you too" Jas says while Asia left out the door followed by Xavier.

"Baby you hold her " Jas says to me. I don't know if I want to hold our baby just yet she's too small and I don't know how to hold a baby right .
" I don't want to hurt her she's so small" I said

"You're not going to hurt her , just make sure you support her head the right way. She says placing Amour in my arms. She is so beautiful. I can't believe I'm actually somebody's father I'm going to do everything in my world to protect her.
"Jasmine " I said
"Yeah" she said
" Thank you for giving me a daughter I know the way we started off wasn't a good way but I'm going to better for you and  I swear I'm going to be the best father to our baby I love you Jas I know it's kinda a little early because of what happened but I do ". I said while kissing her .
"I love you too Trayvon " she says .
I don't know what it is but being with Jasmine makes me feel different than I ever felt before with anybody else and it feels good to know that she loves me . Every little thing she does just makes me fall in love with her more . I'm happy that we have a family now so I can actually show her how much I love them.

        She finally had the baby ☺️!
This chapter was a little short but it's something. Thanks for reading ❤️
Y'all better get ready for this dramaaa 🤭