Chapter 2

Trayvon POV

Ayo wasssup my name Trayvon Bills a

Ayo wasssup my name Trayvon Bills a.k.a Tray. I just got outta jail so we threw this little party or whatever but enough bout me. Lil ma that just walked away fine af. I'm gonna definitely hit that . One thing bout me tho I don't do relationships all I do is hit it and quit it no strings attached. "Yo she sexy ash bro" I said to Xavier this nigga just started laughing. "I'm serious yo I'm gonna hit that " I said "I think tf not my sister not even like that "Asia said "yeah we'll see "I said while walking towards the kitchen. When I got in the kitchen I seen her standing up drinking out of her cup . "aye wassup ma " I said to Jasmine . "Hm hey and I'm not your ma " she said while rolling her eyes .  At least not yet I said to myself . "What you say " she asked "Huh oh nun" I said . Shit I didn't know I said that out loud . "Mhm whatever boy don't nobody want you " she said while walking away. Bruh this girl really just walked away from me . Ian never have nobody disrespect me like that but it's all good imma get ma later on tonight. I started walking out the kitchen until I heard somebody calling my name "Killa!" . I started walking away when I seen who it was . "Don't be walking away from me Tray " the girl said " What Nikki damn" . Nikki this chick I used to fw before I got locked up , we started back messing around my second day out . "You trying to come back to my place after this " she asked . " I'll think bout it bruh " I said . Nikki was a pretty girl , thick af in all the right places but she a big hoe. To be honest she's just a quick nut to me. "You know what yeah just wait for me after this " I told her . She nodded her head then walked away .
——————-4 hours later ———————

It was going on 2 in the morning so I decided to end this party so I stood up on my table in the kitchen. "Ayo I wanna thank you to all y'all that came out to party with me. A real nigga back on the streets ya hearrrddd. Now everybody be outta my crib in the next 10 minutes g " I said while getting off the table . Once everybody was gone I started cleaning this mess up with the help from Xavier, Asia, and Jasmine . Nikki was just sitting on her phone the whole time not doing shit ole hoe ass . After we finished cleaning  they stayed for few to just chill . Me and Xavier was playing 2K19 , when Nikki came over by us and sat on my lap . At that moment Jasmine started mugging tf outta us ion know why tho she been curving a nigga all night . I just ignored it and continued to play 2k.

Jasmine POV
I was sitting on the couch talking to Asia when I seen Nikki walking to sit on Trayvon's lap . I swear ion like that girl she been a pain in my ass since middle school , her and her lil ratchet ass friends . I don't understand what I did to her for her not to like me but shit forget it I could care less tbh. It was getting late so I stood up and told everybody goodbye . I noticed Trayvon looking at me but I ignored him I don't need to be entertaining no other nigga. Anyways I got home took my shower then I went to sleep.
——————-5 weeks later ———————
I was currently watching my favorite show Love &Hip Hop :Atlanta when TyRell's phone kept going off so I decided to get it off the stand. Now usually I don't go through his phone but this was the 5th time his damn phone went off so I figured I look to see what it is , might be an emergency shoot I don't know . I used his fingerprint to unlock his phone trying not to wake him up . My blood instantly started to boil when I read the messages .

Hailey💦🍑

(Ignore the date on this👇🏾)

This shit just pissed me off she was sending him all types of pictures

This shit just pissed me off she was sending him all types of pictures. I started to stroll down to read their previous messages and I got madder . I just sat there wondering why the hell he do this to me bruh. Next thing you know I heard him say "Baby why you crying" "Leave me tf alone TyRell " I said " Jas what's wrong with you " he asked " Why don't u ask yo bitch you been messing around with  " I said while throwing his phone at him . He sat there just looking dumb not saying nothing . "Bae just let me explain myself " he said "Ain't shit to say Rell you cheated on me more than once ! I haven't done shit but been a good girlfriend to you and this is the fucking thanks I get bro wow my nigga I thought you were better than this " I said while crying "I'm sor- " he started to say until I interrupted him "TyRell save the dumb ass apology I'm done , we're done !" I said . He got up and came on my side of the bed trying to hug me "Jas I'm sorry it was a mistake I swear I didn't mean it , I can't lose you Jas I really am sorry baby " He said " A MISTAKE???! Really !?a mistake is something you do once YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME FOR FUCKING 5 MONTHS YO 5 MONTHS THEN U WANNA TALK BOUT A MISTAKE!!!! I screamed. " I didn't mean to it just happened " he said . "Whatever Rell just leave I'm done with this whole relationship " I said while taking the ring off throwing it at him . "Baby please don't do this " he said "GO TYRELL I TOLD U IM DONE YOU WEREN'T thinking bout my feelings when you were having sex with another bitch so therefore we are done now leave NOW!! I screamed at him crying all over again . "Ok I'll give you your space just know I love you and from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry" he said while walking out the bedroom . I just sat there and cried more until I cried myself to sleep.

Short chapter i know I know 😭!!
Y'all should give me sum ideas !