Chapter 8

5 months later.....

Jasmine POV
The months have went by fast and my stomach has gotten big. Yes I decided to keep the baby I just didn't have it in my heart to kill an unborn child. I am currently 4 months pregnant I turn 5 months next week which is when I find out the gender at my next appointment. I haven't talk to none of my family or friends since the day I found out I was pregnant. They've been trying to get in touch with me but I just ignored them all I needed time away from all of them . But I've thought about it and I think it's time I go back home. I've been debating on if I should tell Tray about the baby before my next appointment but then again I don't know . But I guess I'll see when I get there . Oh by the way the only reason i have considered on going back is because Xavier invited me to his cookout today and I thought why not it'll just give me a better way of telling everyone why I really left town.
————————————————————————
I finally pulled up in Xavier's driveway and got out my car. "Well here goes nothing " I said to myself. I knock on the door and as soon as the door opened Xavier pulled me into a hug. "Wasssup sis I missed your fat ass" he said . "I missed you too" I said then smack him upside his head for calling me fat. "Yoo what was that for " he said laughing. "Nigga you called me fat " I said mugging him . He let out a small laugh then started rubbing my stomach. "How's my lil niggaa doing " he said . He swear up and down I'm having a boy, but I want a gurl . "She's doing goood and Where everyone at " i said . "They all in the backyard and I'm letting you know this now sis Tray here " he said . "I'm not worried bout him right now "I lied. I actually am because I know it's gonna be awkward when I'm around him . "Aiight come on then" he said while walking to the backyard and I followed . When we got there all eyes were on me and then Asia and Kendra started running up to me "OMG BITCHH I THOUGHT YOU WAS DEAD " she said while hugging me . "aww I missed you too but um you hurting me and my baby" I said . "Hold upppp bitch you done went and got pregnant " she said . I started looking around and caught Tray looking at me I just rolled my eyes at him and started back talking to Asia and Kendra . "Uh huh let me talk to you right quick sis " Asia said dragging me back into the house . I shook my head already knowing what this about . "So missy how did this happen " she said pointing at my stomach.

     This is just a filler chapter I wanted to give y'all .
      Should she tell Tray about the baby being his ????
Y'all got any baby names ?? If y'all do comment them please and thank you !