Chapter 27

A month later...
Trayvon POV
I was currently waiting on Jasmine to bring my babygirl to me . To waist time I started scrolling through my Instagram noticing the shade room posted some bout Jasmine.

THESHAREROOM:

1,584,209,630 views
Our girl #JasmineLynn came through and finally dropped her song "Arguments"produced by @richthekid y'all feeling it ?Cause I'm feeling it🔥 Somebody most definitely hurt my sis for her to snap like this.
—————-comments
@random: What happened with her and Tray? 🤐
@randomuser78: my sis snapped period 💅🏾
@msnikkibaby: sis so pressed Killa cheater on her,she had to make a song🤣
   @theshaderoom: ☕️👀 @traymfnbills?
@random:oop that nigga fucked up 😳
@random5: don't she date @richthekid they always with each other now......

————————-

97,475likes❤️@richthekid: y'all go congratulate shawty on her new song that shi fye🔥😎@iamjustjassy——-comments       @iamjustjassy: thank youu friend😘               @yagirlasia:oop call me👀

97,475likes❤️
@richthekid: y'all go congratulate shawty on her new song that shi fye🔥😎@iamjustjassy
——-comments
       @iamjustjassy: thank youu friend😘
               @yagirlasia:oop call me👀

——————————

Liked by Xavier, richthekid, yagirlasia and 591,372 others

@iamjustjassy: you treated me like trash but I am his treasure 😘.  "Arguments " is out on ITunes !!!
———-
@yagirlasia: Siss😍😍
@bitchitscarmen: ain't got nun on you🤩🤩
@richthekid: babygirl whats ya number😩😋
        :@iamjustjassy; you play too much I'm bout to call you Javon😂😏
        :@richthekid: chillll with the government and aiight ma
—————————————————————

This shit just makes me mad as fuck thinking about Jasmine with another nigga. Then she went and made a song I'm pretty sure she was throwing shots at me in that damn song. The sound of the doorbell ringing knocked me outta my thoughts. I got up and opened the door seeing Jasmine holding Amour.

"I'm glad you finally decided to show up cause we gotta talk" I said sternly. She put Amour down and she immediately started tapping my leg so I can pick her up . I picked her up as kissed her forehead , she started laughing then kisses me on my forehead.

"Tray I'm not hear to listen to your bullshit " Jas said .

"Babygirl go play while me and mommy have a talk" I said as I put her down . She ran off towards the play room where all her toys and shi at.

Jasmine POV
I really don't know what this nigga could possibly want to talk about honestly we have nothing to talk bout .

"So this what we doing now ,you talking to other niggas" He said showing me the picture Javon posted of us.

"What it's just a picture and plus I'm single so I don't understand why your so worried about who I'm talking to " I said rolling my eyes.

I guess he got mad cause next thing you know his hand is around my neck as he pushes my back on the wall. 

"Yo Jasmine Stop fucking playing with me " he said through gritted teeth as his grip got tighter around my neck.

"T-Tray stop " I said cause this shit is hurting . I have never seen Tray this mad before it's like his whole personality changed just like that. I don't understand why he mad it's just a picture.

"Nah cause you steady fucking playing with me it's like you want ole dude to get hurt . Did y'all have sex?" He asked. I shook my head

"Answer me Jasmine " he said squeezing my neck.

"N-no" I answered grabbing his wrist hopping he'll let go.

"Tray let me go" I said ,I'm pretty sure it's gonna leave a bruise. He let my neck go And I fell to the floor trying to catch my breath. He looked at me and his face softened a bit as he tried to help me up.

"I don't need your help Trayvon " I said as I snatched my arm away from him.

"I'm sorry man ion know what came over me I guess I got jealous seeing you with him " he said helping me up anyways.

"I don't know what the fuck is up with you but you need to get your shit together, how come you get to move on but I can't shit not fair you don't see me interfering with whatever you got going on so don't do it to me let me live my life Trayvon! And I swear the next time you put your hands on me it's not gonna be pretty. I'll pick up Amour tomorrow since she has an doctors appointment." I said walking out his house cause I don't wanna hear shit he gotta say. I got in my car and pulled out his drive way. Right when I was bout to call Javon I got a text.

Baby daddy 💔: From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for everything man I love you I swear I do I just have a hard way of showing it.
To Baby daddy 💔: Killa you know I love you too but you need to get your act together if not for me at least for our daughter because she didn't ask to be brought into this world our relationship is toxic right now I hate that it has to be this way

From Baby daddy 💔: I do to but I'm going to get right i promise.

I read his text but didn't text back . I called Javon. He answered on the first ring .

"Wassup ma"

"Heyy um you home " I ask

"Nah I'm at the studio you tryna slide thru" he said

"Yeah I'll be there in 10" I said

"Aiight ma when you get here we gon talk"he said

"About what "

"I can hear in your voice that's something wrong with you so like I said we'll talk" he said . That just made me smile cause he can always tell when I'm upset.

"Okay I'll see you when I get there "I said

"Aiight " he said hanging up.

I started thinking bout Tray and what he said in the last message. This is all too much for me right now I can't even function . I just hope he doesn't break this promise.

This chapter wasn't that good but Tray is tripping! I'm starting to like Javon. What y'all think bout Tray getting jealous???
TeamTray or TeamJavon?
MY GIRL FINALLY DROPPED HER SONG!!
Y'all want drama??
Sorry for any mistakes thanks for reading 💙