Chapter 30

3 months later......

Jasmine POV
Today is Amour birthday so me and Tray decided to throw her a birthday party. It's seems like yesterday when I gave  birth to my babygirl, she's growing up so fast. Me and Javon are still together. The party is going to be at some place Tray rented out. Me, my mom , Asia and my aunt Keisha are cooking the food . Me and my mom have gotten closer these couples of months I mean I haven't fully forgiven her yet for abandoning me and Asia but we're getting there. Javon won't be attending the party since he has a show today.

"Sooo I had a dream about fish so which one of y'all pregnant " Aunt Keisha said looking at me and Asia.

"Well it ain't me so don't look ova here" I said. She then looked over at Asia who wasn't saying anything.

"Okay it's me I'm pregnant damn just stop looking at me like that it's creepy " she said making me and aunt Keisha eyes widen.

"OMG how far are you " I said

"3 months"

"3 MONTHS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME " I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl why is you yellin I was tryna wait til later to tell y'all " she said

"Mhmmmm" aunt Keisha said.

"Anyways are yall ready we have to go set the food up at the venue" I said.

"Yeah we ready" Asia said .

"Okay let me go get Amour from her play room" I said going upstairs walking to the room.

"Come on mamas it's time to goo to your party" She came running to my legs so I picked her up and she kissed me on my check . I don't know but does that everyday it's makes me smile cause she loves her mommy.

—————

We got out the car going inside the venue . When we walked in I was amazed the boys did a good job decorating .

I put Amour down so she could run around and of course she ran straight to her daddy

I put Amour down so she could run around and of course she ran straight to her daddy .

"Hey y'all " I said speaking to Xavier, Dre,and some other boys I didn't know I'm guessing Tray invited them . There was a lot of kids here dang most of invited the whole city.

"Jasmine?" A voice said . I knew that voice all to well . When I turned around I was face to face with my quote on quote 'bestfriend ' Kendra.

"Who invited you cause I know I didn't and knew damn well Tray didn't so why are you here "I said

"Look I'm not even here to start drama I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for trying to mess with Tray it was wrong of me I used to like him wayyy before you two knew each other I don't know what I was thinking that day. I'm sorry and I know we might not ever be bestfriends again but I just hope we can be at least friends " she said .