Chapter 10

A day later ....
Trayvon POV
I pull up to the doctor's office to meet with Jasmine for her appointment. As soon as i walks in Jasmine was being called to the back "Jasmine Lynn " . Jasmine gets up and I follow her to the back where the nurse is . "Hello Jasmine,how are you doing today ". Jasmine sighs.
"I'm doing fine" she says.
"Ohh is the father " she asks.
"Unfortunately yes this is him " Jas says while glancing at me.
"It's nice to finally meet you , I'm Nurse Jones " the nurse says.
"Nice to meet you too , I'm Tray " I said .
"Okay so let's get started " she says while putting the gel on Jasmine stomach.
"Are you guys excited to find out the gender today " she ask
"Yes honestly I want a boy but I'll be grateful with whatever I'm having " Jas says
"I feel like it's a girl " I said . Honestly I've always wanted a girl for some reason. The doctor started moving the monitor around Jas's stomach. Then she screamed "OH WOW"
"What is there something wrong " Jas asks looking worried.
"Oh no I'm sorry I'm always excited about this part but it's looks like you are indeed having a....."
————————————————————————
After we left the doctors office we were making our way out the door but I stop Jasmine and asked her to let me take her out for lunch since I haven't eaten anything all day . "I don't know Killa I'm kinda tired I just wanna go home honestly " she said .
I just stared at her cause I knew she was bluffing ,and I can also tell she's still mad with me cause she called me by my street name and the only time she calls me 'Killa' is when she's mad at me .
"Jasmine " I said
"What" she says not looking at me
"I swear I just wanna talk and if it doesn't go right you can leave but please I'm really tryna fix things between us for the sake of our child".
She sighs "Fine I'll meet you at Waffle House "
"Okay thank you " i said . Then she went to her car. On my way to Waffle House I started thinking about my feelings towards Jas . She gives me a kinda vibe I haven't got from no female out here cause most of them hoes ,but with her it's just different . I don't even know why I did what I did to her to be honest that was just STUPID. I plan to make it up to her soon. When I pulled up at Waffle House I seen Jasmine was already here I don't know how the hell she made it here so fast but I made my way into the place and sat down where Jas was.

Jasmine POV
Me and Tray are at Waffle House just talking when the waitress came over to take our order. "Can I start you off with a drink "she asks while smiling all in Trays face.
"I'll take a Strawberry Lemonade "I said
"I wasn't talking to you "she mugged me and I mugged her right back .
"you must gotta a problem cause ion know you and I sure ain't done did shit to you so you can lose the attitude tf" I said . She rolled her eyes
"Now back to you " she says while putting her breasts all in his face .
"Ayo shordy you needs to chill ion even know you so you gon stop disrespecting my girl like that " Tray says .
His GIRL! Since when!! Let me stop . He grabs my hands and tells me we can just go somewhere else . So we get up to leave and just leave that girl looking dumbfounded.
"Aye just follow me to my house I still wanna talk to you" he says
"Um..okay " I said .
————————At Tray's House ———————-
"So what you wanna talk about " I ask
"Look man I don't know how to say this but I got feelings for you it's like ion know how to explain it but you give me a different vibe than the ones I get from these other girls and I really do regret what I did to you fr and it's like I don't wanna move to fast but I just want you to be mine ". WOW!
"Trayvon I have feelings for you too but I don't think your ready to be in a relationship I mean I really just don't want to be hurt again . And it seems like just because I'm carrying your baby you want to be in a relationship with me " I said

"No I mean I had a little bit of feelings for you before you moved away but I just couldn't...man I don't know I have trust issues I can't just let somebody in easily so that's why I did what I did because I thought you were the same but I realize you weren't . I feel like I can let you in " he said

"Okay Trayvon but your not the only one whose been hurt I been hurt too do you know how hard it is to know your mother is somewhere out there on drugs Nd not giving a fuck about where her daughters are or if they're even alive that shit hurts to know the person you trusted and loved the most can also be the one who damages you for life so when I trusted you and you did me wrong just like she did that shit hurts Tray it's hurts" I cried . Damn i didn't want to cry but it's these hormones man I'm telling you .

"I understand your hurt Jasmine and im sorry for adding on to it " he says . I just nodded my head.
"Now come here " he says . I hesitated at first but then I went to the couch he was sitting on.
"What Killa" i said just make him mad .
"Jasmine Mariah Lynn don't play with me you know I hate when you call me that shit" he said while pulling me on his lap. I tried to get up but my fat ass couldn't because of this stomach. I can't wait til my baby girl gets here . Yes I'm having a girl I'm so excited for a mini me to come .

"Jas" Tray says
"Hmmm" I said
"You know your mine now right " he said while kissing me .
I started laughing
"Yes Trayvon" I said
"So that's means your down for my type of lifestyle " he asks
"Even though I hate it but yes I'm down" I said .
"That's all I need to hear then " he said. The rest of the day i just stayed over Tray's house and we spent the rest of the day together.

Short chapter .
How y'all feeling about Tray & Jas finally getting together ???let me know in the comments!
I didn't want to wait forever for them to get together so I just let it happen.
Sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for reading ❤️