Chapter 33

Trayvon POV
It's been 5 months and Jasmine is still in a coma. Me and Amour go by to see her everyday but we didn't go yesterday . She had a fractured wrist ,and both of her eyes were black but it's healing now the doctors says everything is out with her . We just gotta wait for her to wake up . Everytime I go there I breakdown I've never cried so much except from when my momma died . I swear if it wasn't for Amour I would be going crazy right now but I gotta stay strong for my princess. She is getting to grown on me for real , we were in the store and she was crying about sum candy and I was telling her no cause she has some already and she quote on quote said " thwats why I'm tellwing mommy on you daddy " like it's crazy she really growing up on me she getting too sassy just like her damn momma . I swear she acts just like Jasmine. I don't want to lose faith but everytime we go there she hasn't made no process in waking up . I can barely sleep at night just thinking about her . My phone started ringing knocking me outta my thoughts . I seen it was an unknown number so I didn't answer plus I don't wanna be bothered by nobody if it ain't my daughter .

"Daddyyy " Amour sung while running to me .

"wassup mamas " I said picking her up sitting her beside on the couch.

"I wan see mommy " she said.

"We can go see mo-" I started but stop when I seen that same number calling again.

"Hold on babygirl " I said to Amour after I answered the phone.

"Ay who this " I said into the phone

"Um is this Trayvon" the person said .

"Who asking "

"This is Doctor Williams from the hospital I have some news on Jasmine Lynn" she said

"Oh yeah wassup , everything okay ?" I said worrying .

"I'd rather not say over the phone can you come down to the hospital right now " The doctor said .

"Yeah I'm on my way now " I said hanging up. Right now I was just thinking the worst right now like did something happen to her ?why couldn't she say it over the phone ? It was a million things running through my head. I called Xavier and told him and Asia to meet me at the hospital then I got some stuff for Amour to be occupied with cause I don't know how long we're going to be at the hospital . I picked her up and strapped her in her car seat . Then I got in the car driving off to the hospital. The only thing on my mind was hoping it wasn't any bad news .

Jasmine POV
My head hurts real bad right now but I managed to open my eyes. I actually woke up yesterday but I told the doctor not to call anyone until today because I wanted to rest.I don't exactly know how long I been in here but I do remember how I got in here . It's hurts because I never once thought of Javon being like that or even doing this to me. I started crying because I can't believe it got that bad . The whole time I was in a coma I heard everything everyone said when they came to visit . I wanted to wake up so I could be with them but I just couldn't . I heard when my mom came in here apologizing for everything she did to me and Asia. She also apologized for being absent in our lives. She said me and Asia were the best thing that ever happened to her but the stage she was in when she had us she was unfit but she's ready to fix everything. Tray was just terrible everytime he came which was like everyday he cried hard I've never heard him cry like that except the day he told me about his mom . It made me so sad on the inside because he kept blaming himself . He really told me how he felt about me I mean he confessed his love for me and he never did that before . I wish everything wasn't like this I missed probably god knows how much time to spend with my family .

———————
The nurse had gave me some medicine that made me sleepy. I was just going to sleep when I heard someone coming in the room.

"Where this doctor at ain't she the one told you come down here " I heard Asia say to somebody .

"Yeah man I don't know where she at but she needs to come on " I heard my Tray say .

I'm glad I don't have a headache no more cause they being loud . I decided I'll get up since they obviously don't know I'm awake. I opened my eyes seeing Asia Nd Amour sitting down by Xavier . While Tray just stood up looking stressed out and worried . Awww my poor lil sweetheart.

"Can you guys be quiet I just lost my headache and y'all being loud " I said . I guess I shocked them .They all just looked at me with their eyes widened.

"Y'all just gon stand there and look at me like y'all didn't miss me wow I'm hurt " I said touching my chest trying not to laugh. Their faces were priceless they looked sad , shocked , and surprised at the same time. After I said that they all ran towards trying to hug me, they even woke my baby up being all loud.

"Move bruh this my girl imma hug her first y'all tripping " Tray said

"Nigga I don't care this my sister " Asia said pushing Tray.

"Omg Asia you gotten so biggg " I said with excitement. I can't wait til my nephew get here. While I was in a coma I heard Xavier and Asia telling me they're having a boy.

"Can y'all just move out my way " Xavier said pushing both of them slightly out the way hugging me .

"Wassup sis you still look ugly I see " he said to me. I hugged him back then flicked him off . He laughed then picked Amour up putting her beside me since the bed was to high for her to reach.

"I miss you ma-ma" Amour said hugging me. Aww that just made my heart melt she so cute.

"I missed you too mamas "I said kissing her cheek . She then kissed me back on my nose.

"Oh nawl she mines " Tray said kissing me making Amour hit him.

"No daddy stop she's miwes (I'm tryna do baby talk but that shi ain't working so🤦🏾‍♀️) " Amour said hitting him again then kissing me.

I just stood back and watched as they went back and forth . I then looked over seeing Asia and Xavier recording them. It feels good to finally be up from that coma I missed my family.

Okay so this book has like 1 or 2 more chapters left y'all 😭! I have like 2 big surprises for y'all at the end !!!!but thanks for reading❤️!

My girl Jasmine finally awake !

Y'all want Tray and Jasmine back together?? Cause I know I do😭