Chapter 15

3 days later......

Trayvon POV
I was laid back on this girl bed as I guided her head up and down as she was going in on my manhood. She was making all types of sounds as she bobbled her head. She looked up at me with her hazel eyes as she circled her tongue around my mushroom head. I smirked at her as I was enjoying this feeling. After 10 more minutes I unloaded all my kids in her mouth. She licked me clean as I told her to hand me rag to wipe myself with. I was about to go when she let out a loud sigh .

"The fuck wrong with you " I asked

"Why you never return the favor " she asked

"Because your just another hoe I come to when I'm stressed out the fuck I only do that to my girl " I said. She rolled her eyes

"But just this o-"

"But nothing I'm not doing that shit with you Taylor so fuck off with this shit"

"Fine leave then " she said

"I was doing that anyways bye " I said leaving out of her house going to my car and driving to house. I know Jasmine don't deserve what I just did but I'm a nigga and I have needs to and I knew she wasn't gonna do it so I just went to one of my hoes I used to fuck with. I pulled up to the crib and opened the door with my key. I seen Jasmine sitting on couch looking like she had been crying hours due to her red and puffy eyes.

"Baby you good " I asked her. She just ignored me . So I called her name again this time she answered .

"What Tray" she says.

"What's wrong with you yo" I said walking over to sit beside her.

"My 'mom' called me " she said .

"What , how she even get your number what she say when you answered " I ask

"She told me that my dad got killed and that she's been clean for almost 2 years . She wants to meet with me tomorrow but I don't know If I wanna go honestly I don't even know how to feel about my dad being dead I mean at one point in time I did used to love him but after he did some things that a father should never do to their child I lost all love for him then for my mom to be on drugs not knowing about nothing that was going on I -I just don't know I can't deal with this it wasn't easy for me growing up with them as parents " she said on a verge of tears

"Damn baby I'm sorry you had to go through that " I said . That shit made me mad just the thought of her going through all of that I couldn't imagine anything like that happening to my daughter that's why I'm going to do all I can to protect her.

"I don't understand how you can do that to your own daughter it's just sickening " she cried

"It's okay Jas I'm here you don't got to worry about any of that anymore i promise I won't let nobody harm you ever again I'm gonna always protect you and our daughter" I said pulling her into a hug. I could feel my shirt getting soaked from all the crying she's doing . It wasn't long before I heard her light snores. I picked her up trying not to wake her and went upstairs to lay her on the bed in our room. Once I laid her down I sat my phone down and went on the balcony to smoke . I rolled the blunt up and put it to the lips and lit it up.

Jasmine POV
I tossed and turned as I tried to ignore the sound of a ringing phone but it just kept ringing for the 3rd time. Right when I thought it stopped it dinged . I knew it wasn't mines cause I had my phone on silent all day. So I got up and seen it was Tray's phone . He wasn't even in the room so I picked his phone up about to go give it to him but stopped when I read the messages.

3 missed calls from Taylor
Taylor: Sorry about what happened earlier come to my house so I can make it up to you 👅
Taylor: Please daddy😩.

Yeah this nigga got me fucked all the way up!! I don't want to think he's cheating on me but with a bitch sending you them type of messages I don't know shit seem suspicious. "Okay okay deep breaths Jasmine deep breaths " I said to myself . I refuse to cry about this nigga. I'm just gonna keep my cool until he comes back in here. Nope sorry can't do that .

"TRAYVONN" I yelled

"What , what happened " he said coming back in the room.

"I don't know why don't you tell me " i said.

"Girl what the hell you talking bout " he said

"Why don't you ask your lil girlfriend Taylor " I said throwing his phone at him. He looked at his phone and sucked his teeth.

"Man it's not even what you think" he said

"Oh really well please inform me why you got a whole other female texting your damn phone" I said . He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know I seen her earlier she tried to come on to me and I shut that shit down so I don't know why she texting me now ,and why you even going through my phone in the first place " he said

"Killa please don't piss me off I'm telling you now and ain't nobody even go through your phone that shit kept going off when I was tryna sleep so I was on my way to give you your phone I just so happened to look down and that's the bullshit I seen " I said

"Jasmine don't get fucked up "he said . I don't know why but when he said that I just got turned on . It's just the way he says my name lawdd but let me stop cause I'm supposed to be mad at him.

"Whatever killa " i said laying back down on the bed. I seen Tray pick up his keys so I asked him where he was going .

"I'll be back man " he said

"But where are you going " I said

"Out cause you pissing me off you acting like you can't trust me " he said leaving out the room.

Trayvon POV
I left out the house and made my way to the bar. When I pulled up I went inside and started taking shot after shot. I know I drunk about 10 shots. After a while I started feeling a little tipsy . I walked to the back to use the restroom but I felt like somebody was behind me so I turned around and faced with Taylor. Shit she was looking good too.

"You see something you like "she said . I licked my lips while smirking at her.

"You tryna get outta here" I said

"Yeah lets go to my place " she said while pulling my hand going towards the exit. We got in the car and I drove off going to her crib. Once I got there we went inside. She started touching all over me so I picked her up and took her upstairs. I laid her down on the bed and started going in on her . I was letting all my stress out on her tonight.

Y'all I'm so tired of Tray he just keeps messing up!!! Smdh.
So what y'all think?? Let me know how y'all feel bout this chapter in the comments. Thanks for reading ❤️.

*ALSO IF THERE WOULD BE ANY SEXUAL SCENES OR ANYTHING IN THIS BOOK I GOT THEM FROM A FRIEND ON HERE BECAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO BE WRITING THAT TYPE OF STUFF LOL😭*