Chapter 17

A few days later....
Jasmine POV
It's been a few days since I broke up with Tray and honestly it broke me . I don't understand how someone can say they love you but do you wrong . I know eventually I'll have to get over it but I can't right now . Over the last few days I've been at Asia's & Xavier's house locked up in their guest bedroom . I've haven't eaten , I can't sleep either . And on top of that I'm 3weeks pregnant! Whenever I try to stop myself from thinking about it I just cry. Just to let you know Amour is with Kendra.Tears rolled down my face as I listened to 'Can't be friends ' by Trey Songz.

"And I wish we never did it , and I wish we never loved it , and I wish I never fell so deep in love with you cause now it ain't no we can friends."
"The way it felt no faking it , maybe we were moving just a little to fast. But what we done we can't take it back . Now I'm sitting here halfway crazy. Cause I know she still thinks about me too. And it ain't no way in hell that I can be just friends with you. And I wish we never did it , and I wish we never loved it , and I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends ."

I heard knocking on the door . "GO AWAY" I yelled.
"Ain't no telling what we could of been (ain't no telling what we coulda been nooo) , and if I known it end like this I never would of kissed you cause I fell in love with you , we never woulda kick it girl now everything different I lost my only lover and my friend that's why I wish we never did it." I sung while crying

"Baby girl come on you gotta eat something sis" I heard Asia say

"No I'm not hungry I'm fine Asia" I said

"Are you sure I don't want you to be stressing "

"I'm fine"

"Okay" she said. I heard her walk away.

Trayvon POV
Ever since Jas left me I been drinking nonstop i really can't live without that girl she was my heart and it hurts me knowing that she's hurt all because of my dumb ass. I got knock outta my thoughts when the doorbell rung. I got up to see who it was and it was Xavier. I opened the door and let him in then walked back to the couch.
"My nigga you around here looking like a lost puppy the hell going on with you , why Jas been ova the crib for the last few days what happened " he said. I sighed and ran a hand down my face .

"I fucked up man I cheated on her with Taylor now she talking bout she pregnant and I'm the father but I know that baby ain't mines cause I strapped up " I said

"Nigga you fucking stupid the fuck you gon cheat on my sister for she already been through enough and you just adding on to it she don't be doing nobody wrong but everyone always doing her wrong . Yeah nigga you fucked up alright she been round there not eating and shit , crying her eyes out and ain't nobody tell me nun so I had to come ova hea and see what was up " he said

"I know man don't you think I know I fucked up you don't gotta make me feel worse than I already am bruh. You know she told me she hates me , she don't want shit to do with me man" I said

"Nigga you need to get your shit together for real and get your fucking family back cause I'm tired of seeing my sister cry and then you looking like you been smoking all day , I can smell the fucking alcohol on your breath . This shit ain't good getting drunk ain't gon solve your problems bro so get your ass up and go take a shower I'll be down here then we gon head to crib so you can talk to her." He said. I nodded my head then went upstairs to the bathroom .

*******************************************
Nobody POV
Tray and Xavier pulled up to Asia's house and got out to go inside . When they went in Tray seen Kendra holding Amour so he went over to her and picked her up and kissed her . He walked in the kitchen and just looked at his babygirl .

"I'm sorry babygirl daddy did something bad and hurt mommy but I promise you I'm going to get our family back together. I know I swore I wouldn't hurt mommy but I did I just want you to know daddy loves you babygirl and I'll do anything in my power to protect you and mommy okay " He said to Amour it felt like she could understand him cause she just smiled and licked my face . He went back in the living room and handed her back to Kendra. Then Asia came down the stairs. "She's up in the guest room but she's not doing well I'm disappointed in you Tray but I know everyone makes mistakes so you better fix this cause I swear if you don't I'll kill you" Asia said pointing her finger at Tray.

"I gotchu you sis just chill " He said walking upstairs to the guest bedroom. Tray knocked on door before he went inside .

"Asia I told you I'm not eating anything just leave me alone" Jasmine said . It sounded like she was crying.

" Jasmine " Tray said walking towards her. She turned to look at him but quickly looked away.

"Jasmine....baby talk to me "

"Noo ..please leave " she cried as she buried her face in a pillow .

"Jasmine I wasn't trying to make you cry " He said as he walked over to her.

"YOU DID THO SO PLEASE JUST GO IM TO STRESSED OUT FOR THIS BULLSHIT " she yelled. Since she first seen Tray walk in the room she wanted to just cry . She was trying to hold it in but she couldn't so she just let it out. She covered her eyes with the pillow and just cried.

"Baby stop don't cry I'm sorry , come here " Tray said sitting beside Jasmine on the bed . He wrapped his hands around Jasmine as she cried into his chest .

"I swear it was never my intentions to hurt you baby ". Jasmine slowly lifted her head up from his chest and looked at him .

"I wanted to tell you the night it happened but I just couldn't see you hurting like you are now Jasmine I'm sorry I love you too much that's why I didn't tell you I couldn't hurt you like that. " he said as Jasmine just stayed silent looking at him .

"Tray if you love me how you say you love me you would of told me when it happened, no I'm wrong you shouldn't of even cross those boundaries with another female " Jasmine said looking at Tray as a few tears fell from her eyes.     Jasmine is a little overly emotional because of her pregnancy that she failed to tell Tray about yet.

" I loved you more than I loved myself Trayvon and you hurt me like that . You wanna know what really hurts the most this just proves that you never loved me from the start I knew I shouldn't of even got with you but I was so blinded by love that I did . You ain't shit Tray "she cried

"Jasmine don't do that man you know I love you I would die for you man just tell me what I got to do to make it up to you " Tray begged .

"Nothing there's nothing you can do my heart is broken there's no fixing it . I think it's best if we just Co-Parent and we can make a schedule for Amour I can't do this relationship with you anymore we need a break" Jasmine said . Tray just sat there taking in everything she was saying . He then knew that Jasmine was done with him for real.  Jasmine was hurt to the core but her heart couldn't stop her from loving Tray.

Tray lifted her chin up so she would be looking at him he then leaned in and kissed her , of course Jasmine kissed back . Tray pulled away . "I love you Jasmine I'm sorry " he said then walked away .
"I love you too" she cried once he walked out the room .

I feel like this chapter was trash 😐. But let me know what y'all think ??? Thanks for reading ❤️