Chapter 21

The next day.....

Jasmine POV
Right now I'm on my way to Kendra's house because she's been very distant lately so I'm gon to find out. When I pulled up i seen another car in the driveway . It looked like I seen that car before I thought to myself. I got out my car and used my key to get in her house . We both gave each other keys to our house Incase of an emergency. I walked in the house and seen Kendra and Tray in the kitchen talking. I walked closer so I could hear what they were saying .

"Kendra you on sum weird shit bruh I came over here so you could help me do something for Jas birthday and you up here tryna kiss me and shit" Tray said

"So you don't have to tell her it'll be a one time thing, you know I always wanted you but you were to stuck up on Jasmine " Kendra said. This bitch got a nerve ! She lucky I'm pregnant cause I would beat her ass best friend or not.

"Wow this why you been so distant huh , and I thought you were my bestfriend ." I said. They both turned around . Kendra looked like she just seen a ghost and Tray was just looking .

"Uh J-Jas when you get here,how long you been standing there" she said stuttering.

"Long enough to say that your a fake ass bitch it's good tho continue what you were doing I'm out " I said walking out. I can't believe my 'bestfriend ' wanted my boyfriend the whole time , it all makes sense now cause as soon as me and Tray started dating she was acting funny . I shoulda known tho now I'm wondering did they already do something with each other? How long she been doing this ? It was just so many questions that I have now . I got to my car and got in. I started feeling a little lightheaded . The last thing I seen was Tray running towards my car before everything went black.

******************************************
I woke up in a all white room with all these wires connected to my arms. I don't know how or when I got here. I pressed the nurse button on the side of the bed. Right on cue a nurse walked in.

"Why am I in here" I asked

"Ma'am your husband brought you in here it seems that you had very high stress level that caused you to pass out , and have a miscarriage I'm sorry for your lost Mrs.Lucas I'll send your husband in here ma'am he's been worried about you" she said walking out the room and then Tray came in. I just turned away from him and faced the wall as tears came from my eyes.

"Baby" he said sitting beside me . I didn't answer him .

"Jas..." he said. I still didn't answer him. He sighed I guess he knew I wasn't gonna answer him.He looked down and put his face in hands. I'm so hurt right now. I don't understand why all this is happening to me . I need to know.

"Tray why did you do it" I asked.

"Do what" he said looking at me.

"You know what I'm talking about Tray why'd you cheat on me with Taylor I wanna know" I said

"I don't know Jasmine it just happened " he said

"Like I just wanna know why is all this happening to be what did I do wrong Trayvon " I said as tears formed in my eyes again.

"You didn't do anything wrong baby I was just being stupid and didn't realize what I had until it was gone I'm sorry baby I really am I don't know what to do now that I don't have you in my life "he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Short chapter yeah I know 😭! Ian update in like 2 days so I just did this.
Jasmine lost the baby 😕
Kendra made a move on Tray👀.
What y'all thinking ?
Thanks for reading make sure ya vote 💞