Chapter 31

Jasmine POV
"Babe can you look after Amour right quick I have to run to store " I said to Javon.

"Yeah go head I got her "he said.

"Okay" I said walking out going to my car . I pulled out my driveway making my way to WalMart which is only like 7 mins away from my house. I pulled up getting out going inside . I went straight to the aisle where the pads were cause I ran out . I went to pay for them and made my way back to my car. After about 5 mins I pulled back in the driveway getting out . I walked back inside the house .

"I'm ba-What the fuck " I said once I heard Amour screaming. I dropped the bag I had and ran upstairs. I went inside her room seeing her crying and Javon right beside her.

"What's wrong with her " I ask.

"We was um playing and she fell off the bed " he said . I looked at him for a minute cause he looked nervous like he was lying or sum.

"Okay" I said . I picked Amour up and went to bathroom to see if she had any cuts or anything.

"I be back I gotta go get my charger out ma car " I heard Javon say. I yelled okay and closed the bathroom door .

"You okay mamas " She shook her head still crying .

"What happened baby how you fall i told you about jumping on that bed didn't i " I said

"Ma-ma" she cried while reaching for me to pick her up.

"Hold on baby " I said taking her shirt off. What I seen when I took her shirt off made me confused cause it ain't no way she got all these bruises on her from falling off the bed . Her bed isn't even that high for one .

"Babygirl what happened you can tell mommy " I said .

"Jj hiwts me " she said crying . I know she not saying what I think she saying . This nigga put his hands on my damn daughter. I don't even beat my daughter so he damn sure ain't bout to be beating on her.

"It's okay mamas I'm here now he won't be hitting you anymore " I said wiping her tears. I picked her up taking her to her room laying her down and went in my room to pack his clothes he gots me fucked up . I heard footsteps so I already knew it was him.

"What you doing why you packing your stuff" he said . Nigga this yo stuff dh.

"Oh I'm not packing my stuff this yours I want you out my damn house . You got the nerve to put your damn hands on my daughter I don't even beat my daughter so your damn sure not bout to . So I'm asking you nicely to get out my house we're done "

"I'm not going no where she shoulda stop crying when I told her too" he said sounding right dumb.

"I don't care what she did that don't give you a reason to put your hands on A FUCKING 1 YEAR OLD THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GET OUT MY HOUSE" I yelled.

"WHY U STILL HERE LE-"my words got cut off by a punch to my mouth then another one to face. He pulled me by hair and threw me into the wall.

"YOU WANNA LEAVE ME SO YOU CAN GO BE WITH THAT OTHER NIGGA HUH " he yelled punching me repeatedly in my back.

"JAVON STOP PLEASE STOPP " I screamed as he pulled me by my hair again throwing me against the bathroom door.

"YOU STUPID BITCH YOU THINK IMMA JUST LEAVE ! IM NOT GOING NO WHERE AND YOU NOT EITHER " he said kicking me in my stomach. I was so scared because this the first time he ever put his hands on me . He threw me against the wall but this time I got up and grabbed my phone off the floor. He tries to grab me again but I kicked him between his legs and ran towards the bathroom locking the door behind me. He started banging on door.

"JASMINE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW" he said banging harder . I quickly unlocked my phone dialing Tray's number . I really hope he answers.

After three rings he finally picks up .

"Wassup"

"Trayvon " I cried .

"Yo wassup what's wrong with you why u crying " he said .

"I need your help with som-" I started to say but got cut off by the door being open .

"YOU BITCH YOU DONT LISTEN DO YOU" he said grabbing me making me drop my phone.

"STOP IM SORRY IM LISTEN JUST PLEASE JAVON STOP" I was yelling on the top of my lungs while crying. I never felt pain like this before. I wish he would stop but he just kept punching me over and over again. I know my back is going to have bruises. He gave me a kick to my stomach again then everything just went black.

Trayvon POV
I was just chilling at my house watching the game when Alexis this chick I'm fw came down the stairs.

"Babe im going with my friend to the nail salon" she said .

"Okay what you telling me for " I said aggravated.

"Because I need some money obviously " she said rolling her eyes.

"Didn't I just give your ass money yesterday "I asked.

"Yeah but I used it to get my hair done babeeee I need sum more " she whining.

"Aiight bro here damn" I said handing her a few hundreds.

"Thanks baby"she said hugging me then leaving. To be honest I don't really want Alexis I'm just with her to try to get my mind off Jasmine but that shit ain't working so I might as well cut her loose. I felt my phone vibrating so I took it out my pocket seeing Jasmine name  flash across the screen I answered.

"Wassup " I said

"Tray" she said sounding like she was crying

"Yo wassup what's wrong with you why you crying " I said

"I need your help with som-" she was saying but then stopped . I heard her screaming at that nigga Javon and instantly got mad because I know he not putting his hands on my mother fucking girlfriend ! I was about to say sum but the phone hung up . I got up from the couch and grabbed my keys off the kitchen table . I left out the house getting in my car making my way to Jasmine house. It took me like 20 mins before I got there . I got out the car going towards the house . I was about to unlock the door with the key she gave me but I seen it was already unlocked so I just went inside. I took my gun out taking it off safety just in case that bitch ass nigga was still in here . I went upstairs and headed to check on Amour first seeing she was sleep I made my way to Jasmine bedroom.

"Baby.." she didn't answer.

"Jasmine where you at " I said , she still didn't answer me . I didn't see her no where in her room so I checked her bathroom seeing her laid out on the floor with all types of bruises and scars on her face . Shit!! I ran towards her noticing she wasn't moving.

"Shit Jasmine man this all my fault " I said picking her up off the floor taking her in the room sitting her on the bed. I checked her neck to see if she still have a pulse and she did . Thank god. I feel like this all my fault if I had never cheated on her she would of neva been with that dumb ass nigga and nun of this would of happened. She gonna need to go to a hospital so I called Xavier.

"Wassup nigga" he answered

"Aye come to Jasmine crib we got business to take care of and bring Asia cause I'mma need her to take Jasmine to the hospital and watch Amour " I said .

"What the fuck happened now " I don't really wanna say too much on phone cause ion know who listening .

"This pussy ass nigga been beating Jasmine so I'mma handle his ass " I said .

" Oh shit bet I'll be there in 20 "he said and with that he hung up .

That nigga Javon done fucked with the wrong girl .

I've been slacking y'all my badd but here's y'all chapter most of y'all probably sleep cause I'm updating late ash💀but hm this chapter 🤔?? What y'all think . might as well say r.i.p Javon😂! Sorry for any mistakes But thanks for reading 💙