Chapter 7

Trayvon POV
Right now I'm at a strip club with some of my crew. I own half of this strip club and I gain hella money from it. Only reason I started investing into this type of business is because I used to sell drugs in these streets well I still do but I can't have the feds tryna catch up with me again so I'm owning a couple of businesses now.
"Hey Killa" one of the strippers I fuck with named Taylor said
"Wassup ma"I said.
If y'all didn't know , Killa is my street name that's what all these niggas & bitches know me as unless I fuck with you. Ever since I got out of jail these girls been throwing themselves at me left and right.
"You look bored you should let me entertain you" she said while biting on her lip then started walking to the back
Me being the nigga I am got up and followed her already knowing what we was bout to do .

After me and her finished what we were doing I made my way down to my trap. When I got there I made my way to my office to see how the money was coming in. While I was counting I realized that I was missing 5k so I counted it again just to make sure I wasn't tripping before I go in and set it off . I wanna know who the fuck thought it was okay to steal from me these mother fuckers got life fucked up right now Nd when I find out who stole from me I won't hesitate to put a bullet in their head.   I walked out of my office into where all the workers were . They were all in here laughing and joking around . So I took my gun out and shot at the picture frame hanging up . "EVERYONE IN THE MEETING ROOM NOW" I yelled . Once they all got in there I called Xavier to tell him get down to the trap. In less than 10 minutes he showed up and I let him know what was going on since he been my right hand since we was kids .
"Okay I'm gonna ask this question one time before I go check the cameras which one of y'all motherfuckers thought it would be okay to steal from me " I asked . Everybody wanted to play stupid like they didn't know what I was talking bout so I sent X to go check the cameras. He came back Nd pulled me to the side and let me know who was stealing from me. See one thing about me is that if you need money I'll give it to you youn gotta be round stealing shit behind my back . "THIS IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY YALL GOT SO YOU BETTER SPEAK UP" I yelled . I mean I already knew who it was I just wanted to see if he was gonna say something . "It was me boss " this nigga Chris said . I instantly pointed my gun at him . The look in his face almost made me laugh but I didn't cause I gotta let these niggas know Ian playing with them .
"So you the mother fucker that thought it was okay to steal from me huh , if you needed money all you had to do was ask yeen have to go stealing that was a snake move nigga so what u working for the opps now " I said
" N-No boss I promise it won't happen again" he said
"Yeah I know it won't " I said then shot him in between his eyes.
"Somebody go call the cleaning crew to come clean this shit up , and let this be a lesson to the rest of y'all niggas that think you gon steal from me and not get dealt with" I said then walked out to go in my office to smoke a blunt. While I was taking a puff from the blunt Xavier came into my office . "Aye yo bro what you getting into " he ask
"Shiii nun for real imma just go home and chill a niggaa tired asf " I said
"True true well aiight bro imma head out before Asia start tripping bout how I'm always out late " he said
I started laughing while dapping him up . "Aiight bro stay safe nigga " I said. "Already you too bro "he said while walking out . After that I left the trap and went home . Once I got home I took a shower then went to sleep.

I just wanted to give y'all a little sum of Trayvon POV before I get back to Jasmine .
What y'all think about this book so far ????