Chapter 28

2 days later....
Jasmine POV
I pulled up in my Aunt's house seeing Asia, and my cousin Cierra. She was having a little family dinner here so she invited me. I looked back seeing Amour fast asleep.I got out my car going to the back getting a sleeping Amour out her car seat. I was about to wake her up when Asia and Cierra came running towards me.

"So Ms.Thang who is Javon or should I say 'richthekid' " Cierra asked making me laugh then roll my eyes.

"He's a friend " I spoke honestly because that's exactly what Javon was to me a friend.

I grabbed Amour bag giving it to Asia who was staring at me with this smirk on her face . She always thinking something ! I just shook my head already knowing what she was thinking. I walked towards the house with them behind me .

As I walked into the house the smell of food could be smelt throughout the house . I put Amour down since she had wakened up . Xavier had came out the house with Tray right behind him causing Amour to run towards him.

"Wassup sis " Xavier said

"Hey Zay" i said giving him a side hug . I spoke to everyone else in here except my babydaddy call me petty but oh well.

I went inside the kitchen and seen my aunt Keisha setting the food up on the table .

"Heyyy auntie keish " I said hugging her .

"Heyy Niecyyy " she said hugging back.

"Well look what we have here my lovely granddaughter who never comes by and see me anymore " My grandma said making me laugh.

"I'm sorry granny I just been busy I still love you thoo"

"Mhmmm I love you too" she said hugging me.

My auntie called everyone to come eat . They all came and sat down at the table as we said grace then we talked as we ate .

4 hours later.......

"Hey " I smiled

"Wassup ma ,I missed your fine ass" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We stood there hugging each other . I took in the smell of his cologne.

He smells good.

"I missed you too Javon " I said .

"How you been" he said grabbing my hand as we walked towards the theater room he has in his house .

"I've been good " I said .

After going back and forth on what movie we were going to watch, we finally decided on 'Love & Basketball' . Javon went and grabbed the popcorn from the microwave.

"This better be a good movie girl" he said coming back sitting the popcorn beside us.

"Shut up It is " I said . He pulled me closer towards him and we cuddled as we watched the movie.

——————-

"I really had a good time with you tonight" Javon said as his hands were wrapped around my waist.

"Me to I like hanging with you " I said looking at him. We stared at each other for a while until he leaned in kissing me and I kissed back.

I pulled away before it got to intense. He kissed my forehead . "I'll see you later Aiight?" He said .

"Okay " . He walked away grabbing his keys getting in his car . I got in my car and sat there thinking for a bit .

I need to get myself together.

Short chapter sorry y'all 😭!
Jasmine and Javon kissing ? Woaahh!
What y'all think?
Thanks for reading 💜