Chapter 4

Trayvon POV
I was pulling up to this party with my niggas Dre, and Xavier, I parked the car and we got out . This line was long as hell but me being me we got in right away cause i have my connections with the club owner. I was walking to the bar to get me a shot of Hennessy when I heard two people fussing. I turned around and it was Jasmine and this nigga, Elijah that owe me money . I wonder how the hell she know that punk ass nigga , but that ain't nun of my business . Next thing you know I seen this nigga smack the hell outta Jasmine then dragged her outside by her hair . Once I seen that I instantly got mad I hate when these niggas be thinking it's okay to put they hands on females. I followed them outside , she was trying her best to get away from him I could tell she was drunk the way she was tripping over her own feet. "ayo what's your problem nigga" I asked . "I -um nun man this don't concern you " . "As long as you putting yo mfn hands on her it is my concern so Jasmine go over to entrance " I said while I pulled my gun out and took it off safety . "Nigga I'mma ask you again fuck is yo problem the fuck you putting yours hands on her for " I said . I could tell this nigga was getting scared . "cause this bitch got -" I cut this nigga off by connecting my fist with his face. I don't know what the fuck type time this nigga on. We was fighting for a good minute until I felt myself being pulled off this punk ass nigga . "Yo what the fuck happened bro " Xavier asked . "Man this nigga was up here putting his hands on Jasmine then had the nerve to call her a bitch and you know I don't fuck with that putting ya hands on a female shit yo " I told him . "HE PUT HIS HANDS ON MY FUCKING SISTER" he yelled . "Yeah man that nigga- ". Before I could say anything else this nigga went to where Elijah was and punched him in his face ,then they started fighting. I just got tired of this shit and shot Elijah right between his eyes . I don't got no sympathy for that niggaa he did some foul shit plus he been running from me for months cause he owed me money so it's fuck that nigga. "Yo you good Zay" I asked Xavier . "Yeah I'm straight you good yo " he asked "yeah bro I'm good but I'm boutta get up outta here " I said . We dapped each other up then he pulled off . I walked over to the entrance where I told Jasmine to go when I got over there I seen Asia,Nd that girl Kendra holding Jasmine while she was crying . "Aye ma you good "I asked looking at Jasmine . "yeah I'm fine " I heard her say quietly . " Well Jassy I'm about to leave okay I love you boo call me tomorrow " Kendra said "okay love you too ". "Im gonna go to sis I'll come by the house tomorrow okay "Asia said while hugging Jasmine then she left. "You need a ride home " I asked Jasmine . "No I'll walk home "she said . "Yo I am not letting you walk home in the dark" I told her . "Fine" she mumbled. We got in my car then I drove off towards the highway. "Aye ma you mind telling me where I'm going " I said . She didn't answer me so I looked over there and noticed she was sleep. I just drove to my house I usually don't bring no girls to my house for two reasons . One they might be on some snake shit then two if Ian cuffing then u not coming here but for some reason I don't even think she stealing type . Anyways I cleaned her face up and then put her in my guest room then I went to my room and fell asleep .

Jasmine POV
I woke up with a pounding headache . I started looking around and realized I wasn't home , then that's when everything that happened last night came back to me .
FLASHBACK
I was sitting at the bar drinking henny minding my business when this boy I knew before I moved here came up to me . "Wassup Jasmine " he said . "Omg Elijah heyy how you been " I said giving him a side hug . "I've been good just chilling " he said " oh that's good that's good " . We just sat there for the past 20 minutes catching up. Then that's when I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded Nd I know I didn't drink that much henny so I didn't know what was going on. Out of no where Elijah put his hand under my dress. I moved his hand and said " Stop " he continued to put his hand there right after i told him to stop "Elijah move " . "No why you being a bitch Jasmine " he said . "Don't you ever call me another bitch now move the fuck outta my way " I said while trying to leave out the club. Next thing you know I felt a smack go across my face then he dragged me out the club by my hair . I can't believe this boy just hit me this is not the Elijah I know I don't know what's up with him but he is not about to put his hands on me. I tried to run but he just hit me in my face again . Then that's when I remember Trayvon came over there.
FLASHBACK OVER
"What's wrong why you crying ma" I heard . I turned around Nd it was Trayvon. "Nothing can you take me home please " I asked him . "Yeah come on "  . We got in his car once I gave him the address to put in the Gps. "Trayvon" I said breaking the silence in the car"Wassup ma ?" he said . "is-nevermind" I don't know why I did that I just got nervous out of no where . "No what is it , why you so nervous " he said . "Is he dead ?" I asked him . "Yeah you don't gotta worry bout that nigga no more." . "Thank you for last night " I said . "you welcome it ain't nun ma I don't like when niggas be putting they hands on females." ."I understand that well thanks for the ride Trayvon " I said . " call me Tray ma ." He said. "Okay then Tray I'll see you round I guess " I said . "Aye can I get your number maybe we can hang out one day " he asked . "Um yeah sure " . I handed him my phone and he handed me his I saved my contact as JASMINE🙂. "Okay see you Tray thanks again ." I said getting out. Maybe me and him can be friends nothing more nothing less cause I know how he is and I'm not trying to get involved with all that drama he comes with .

Sorry for not updating sooner guys I've been busy with school but here you go 😭! I'm
not tryna rush this book guys
Also sorry for any mistakes til next time loves🙂