Chapter 13

I'm sorry I keep jumping the time but I need to get this story right where I want it !

Jasmine POV
It's been two months since I had my babygirl. I was upstairs in my baby's nursery using the breast pump so my breasts would stop feeling so heavy. After I finished doing that I went downstairs and got my computer to do my online classes for college. I've been thinking about attending the college and stop the online classes. The was house was actually quiet and I was loving it , its usually noisy because of Tray and Amour but those my lil babies. Amour is upstairs taking her nap and Tray is gone. So I'm spending this time to do some work. I guess I spoke to fast because right when I started the doorbell rung. I wasn't expecting nobody so I really wished whoever it was could of called ughhh. I got up and look through the peephole Nd what a surprise it's Asia and Kendra. I haven't really seen Kendra in 3 months she been acting a little weird lately but I'm not gonna say nothing . Anyways I opened the door and they came in.

"Where's my baby at " Asia said.

"Upstairs taking her nap please don't go wake her up " I said

"Girl boo let me goo see aunties babyy" she said while going upstairs. Lord now I'm regretting even opening the door.

"Damn hey to you to Kendra" I said. Her eyes been glued to that phone since she got in here.

"Oh my bad heyyy bestfriend " she said while looking up from her phone .

"We should go out tonight y'all " Asia said while coming downstairs with my baby in her arms . I coulda sworn I told her not to go get her!

"I-uh I don't know Asia I don't feel right leaving my baby yet and plus Tray isn't here and I doubt he'll be home early tonight maybe another time " I said

"Fineeeeee next weekend we're all going out " Asia says

"I'm downn for it " Kendra says

"Okay okay next weekend " I say

"Okay well I gotta go my baby wants me home biitch , let's go Kendra " asia said. This is crazy.

"Ok I'll see you guys " I said while hugging them. I took Amour from Asia, then they left . To be honest the real reason I don't want to go out is because I know Tray isn't going to be here because he's been out of it for the past week he's been coming home around 3 in morning and I'm just fed up so best believe tonight he is gonna hear from me.

"Heyy mamas " I cooed to Amour . I swear she is a spitting image of Tray it's crazy . I carry her for months for her to come out looking nothing like me . My babygirl is just so beautiful. I walked upstairs and put her in her crib.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~~~~
Omniscient(Nobody )POV
Jasmine was sitting in the living waiting on Tray to walk through the door. She finally heard the door open so she stood up and walked over to him. "Where the hell have you been Tray "she asks

"Look Jasmine not right now bruh I'm not in mood " She could smell the alcohol on his breath and she could tell he was high.

"I don't care if your in the mood or not you've been coming home late for the past week I have no help around here with OUR child so I'm asking you again where have you been that's more important than being here with our child"

"JASMINE JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE I JUST GOT HERE AND YOU TRYNA ARGUE AND SHIT & THE FUCK YOU MEAN I DONT HELP WITH OUR CHILD "

"I SAID EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT TRAYVON. IM THE ONE WHO GETS UP AT THREE IN THE MORNING TO TEND TO OUR CHILD AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT HUH? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND YOUR REALLY STARTING TO ACT LIKE A DEADBEAT FR GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER "

"You know I don't got time for this shit Jasmine move outta my way bruh" he says pushing past Jasmine and going upstairs. She soon follows right behind him. "I'm not finish talking to you Trayvon" she says walking up to him.

"Well I'm done talking to you cause you acting like a bitch right now " Tray says

"Wow I'm acting like a bitch really" she says just looking at him in complete shock

"Are you cheating on me Tray" Jasmine asks. Tray just looks at her
"Answer me cause if you are I can just leave now I don't need this shit Killa I really don't so if your waisting my time just let me know right now " she says

Tray sighs. "Ain't nobody cheating on you damn"

"Then what is it why you keep coming home late and don't even say you been busy working cause I went by the warehouse and you weren't there so where the hell have you been . Killa you really starting to act like a bitch ass nigga just tell me the truth "

"Jasmine I'm warning you watch your fucking mouth "

"NO TRAY IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT YOU A BITCH ASS NIGGA WHY CANT YOU JUST TELL ME THE DAMN TRUTH" she yelled

SLAP!

Jasmine falls to the floor holding her face while the tears fall from her eyes . Tray sobers up a little when he realized what he just did.

"Shit Jas I -"

"Save it Killa I'm done I can't believe you " she cried

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you I swear I didn't I'm sorry "

"Fuck your sorry I HATE YOU" she screamed then ran to the bathroom locking the door

"FUCK YO " tray yells punching the wall . "I know I fucked up now " Tray says in his head .

      Tray done messed up now !
What y'all think is up with Tray???
Should Jasmine forgive him later on?
Let me know in comments y'all !!!!

& y'all I tried to get y'all this chapter ASAP I hope I did good but thanks for reading 💙