Chapter 3 : Wet shirt

•••

'YOUR P.O.V'

"Baby...!" he pouts in front of my face while I'm comfortably enjoying the shadows given by the sunshade on my left, lied down on my deck chair. He squeezes my inner thigh in a gentle manner, nestling his head in the crook of my neck to act cute. "Come in the water with me...please..."

"I don't want people to see me..."

"Why?" he looks into my eyes hidden by my sunglasses. "Bec—" I get cut off right away by a kiss on the lips for him to then speak. "Because you're going to blind them with your sexiness? Uh?"

"Tch..." I smile and glance away, feeling shy about this sentence of him. "Come on..." he leans in, his lips inching closer to my ear as his bare torso is touching me. "If you get in the ocean with me right now, I'll make love to you tonight."

"You think I'm going to believe you if you tell me that you're not going to do it if I don't follow you?" I push my sunglasses down my nose bridge at some short millimeters to raise my eyebrows at him. "I'll hold back..."

"No you won't," I shake my head and put my sunglasses back properly to lay my head back on the comfortable surface. "You said you would make each of our honeymoon nights the best ones after our wedding one, so I know you won't sleep and not make love to me."

"Dammit..." he lands all his upper body by my side, taking all the small space of this deckchair for his muscles and long legs. "I'm just going to go there all by myself and show my abs to all the girls in here," he sits up and leaves this spot to stand up. "Excuse me? Repeat that again."

He turns around, "I'm going to get into the water and show my abs to the girls on this beach who will surely get interested if I'm alone."

"You like playing to that game on our honeymoon Jeon Jungkook?" I get serious, not liking the fact that he's purposely using this argument to make me jealous as hell and react. He sighs and glances down, noticing that I'm really not finding this funny. "You know what? Go show your abs to them."

"Don't act like that honey..." he changes of tone and turns softer, touching my toes with his fingers. "You know I didn't mean it...I just want to go swim into the ocean with you..."

"But you know how scared I am because I can't swim..." I look at him, playing with my toes to act cute while his body in a simple beach short is driving me wild. "I'm here for you baby, you know it. I'll hold you tight into my arms to make sure you feel safe..."

I peek away, thinking for some seconds but imagining myself drowning over there. I sit up with reluctance and drop my sunglasses on the little table to get on my feet. He instantly beams broadly and takes me in his arms to lift me up the soft and warm sand, in order to drive me to that blue water side. "I love you, my baby," he pecks my neck, making me smile like an idiot in front of all the strangers here enjoying their time on the beach. In short seconds that his long legs took to reach the sea, he touches the wet sand and get hit by a gentle and small wave at the level of his ankles, he doesn't stops himself but continues his way to go into the water with me who's gripping onto him in fear to get into the depths and risk to drown. I tighten my clasp around his neck with my arms and waist with my legs. "Don't be scared honey," he rubs his hands over my back in a comforting manner to soothe me, as I can already feel the water reaching my thighs. I stay quiet while he's taking us deeper into the warm water and I trust him, to let him go where our feet cannot touch the sand anymore. My white oversized t-shirt that I stole from him and which is the only cloth over my bikini underneath gets all soaked, I make my hold around him even more snug and keep my face against him while his strong arms are keeping me firmly into his arms, while swimming a bit further from the others. "Stay calm baby, you're with me so everything is alright," he stops, his lips kiss my neck and he makes me look at him. I move my head as I know that he wants me to do it, "Look into my eyes," he presses his lips on mine, his thumb brushing my cheek tenderly as I'm totally scared to be here even though I trust him. "The waves are gentle and you don't risk to drown if I'm with you because I won't let you go, so breathe and just relax, okay?"